70

Chapter 70: Brilliant

Ni Qingjia stared at Chen Jing's crotch, and said considerately: "If Ah Jing is already dead, I won't force it."

Of course Chen Jing knew that Ni Qingjia deliberately said this to provoke him, but he still voluntarily took the bait. He didn't do enough, he didn't just want to do "one more time".

"good."

Chen Jing simply cleaned up the traces in the box, and led Ni Qingjia out of the KTV.

Going to a nearby convenience store to buy a set, Chen Jing belatedly realized that the one in Ni Qingjia's skirt was his size.

He looked meaningfully at Ni Qingjia who was waiting outside the door.

Ni Qingjia was wandering outside, and was kissed on the cheek by Chen Jing who had just come out without warning.

Chen Jing rarely does this in public. Ni Qingjia was shy by his unexpected kiss, and covered her face: "Why..."

Chen Jing didn't say a word, he just dragged Ni Qingjia away, the corners of his mouth surreptitiously raised.

After finding a small hotel, Chen Jing opened the room and gave Ni Qingjia the room number inside.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Room Service."

Chen Jing opened the door and asked in a low voice, "What service?"

Ni Qingjia smiled and groaned: "One-stop service, all services are available."

Chen Jing also laughed, and pulled Ni Qingjia in, and kissed her impatiently as soon as the door closed.

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia hooked his neck and kissed back, sticking out her little tongue to tease his palate, just like kissing on the first day.

Chen Jing still has no resistance to Ni Qingjia's proactive kiss, but he is more honest than before and dares to reveal his desire.

He reached into her clothes, unbuttoned her bra with one hand, helped her take off her clothes, and rubbed the snow-white milk balls at the same time.

Not to be outdone, Ni Qingjia took off Chen Jing's pants, and stroked the bulging thing through the underwear, and the fabric instantly held up an arc.

"The dick is so sensitive..." She reached in and grabbed it, sighing, "It's so hard."

Chen Jing's body trembled when she touched her, his breathing sank, and he held Ni Qingjia's hand tightly.

"Jiajia..." Chen Jing held Ni Qingjia's earlobe, and asked vaguely, "Do you want to take a bath first?"

The hot air spit out while speaking sprinkled on Ni Qingjia's ears, causing a slight itchiness. Ni Qingjia gradually became hot, kissed him and walked to the bed, "I'll wash it after I'm done..."

"good……"

Ni Qingjia pushed Chen Jing onto the bed, sat on him with his legs spread apart, and pinched the corner of his clothes: "Baby, take off your clothes."

Chen Jing raised his hand obediently, Ni Qingjia took off his clothes, the neckline pulled his temples, the glasses were crooked, Chen Jing was ready to take them off.

"Don't take it off." Ni Qingjia pressed his hand and bent his eyes, "Look clearly once, how we make love."

Chen Jing rolled his Adam's apple: "...OK."

So Chen Jing clearly saw that Ni Qingjia slowly took off her skirt, hooked the edge of her underwear with her white fingers, and then slowly pulled it off.