61

Chapter 61: Like Aries

Xiao Ran is a freshman in high school who has just joined the school's literary club. It is the first time to participate in the editing of the social magazine, and she is very nervous.

The section assigned by the president to Xiao Ran is the last piece of content in this issue.

According to the tradition of the school literature club, when the issue number of the general journal is odd, the last section is "Character Interview", and if the issue number is even, "Poetry Appreciation" will be used as the end of the issue.

This issue happens to be singular.

The senior sister who took Xiaoran was named Zhou Xue. Zhou Xue said to Xiaoran: "Interviews with people are easy to do, and they are divided into four points. Identify the subjects, write questions, conduct interviews, and finally summarize the text."

Zhou Xue said: "Let's first determine the interviewee for this interview, Xiao Ran, do you have any ideas?"

Xiao Ran just arrived here, and she just recognized her own class teacher, so she shook her head.

Zhou Xue said: "No rush, there is still a week left, let's go back today, it's a bit late."

"good."

Xiao Ran returned home and looked at the content of "character interviews" in the previous magazines given to her by her senior sister. Most of the interviewees were school leaders and some well-known students in the school.

After reading it, Xiao Ran swiped his phone for a while. The screen showed that there was a new update on QZone. Xiao Ran clicked to refresh, and a video forwarded by a classmate appeared.

Xiao Ran clicked on it, a singing video. She had nothing to do during the day to go to the game site, and heard that the boy in this video is a senior in high school.

Xiao Ran hums softly along with the people in the video.

The senior is delicate and fair, with a handsome appearance holding the guitar, and his voice is clear and soft, as if he is slowly telling a distant story.

After the video was played, Xiao Ran touched her blushing face.

The next day, Xiao Ran got up late, and when she arrived at the class, the Chinese class representative had already collected her homework and sent it to the office.

She had to go on her own.

To go to the teacher's office building, you need to go through the third floor of the senior high school. Xiao Ran hurriedly walked through the corridor on the first floor, and turned her head by chance, and saw a familiar figure on the senior three honor roll.

Xiao Ran stopped in surprise, she would not admit her mistake, she had only seen the real person yesterday, and even saw the video at night, this is the senior.

The senior is in the top ten in the grade, and one of them is still the first in a single subject.

Amazing.

A thought quickly flashed through Xiao Ran's mind.

At noon, Xiao Ran and Zhou Xue had a small meeting.

Xiao Ran tried to come up with an idea: "Sister, I think of someone..."

"Can we interview Senior Chen Jing from Class 9, Senior 3? I saw that he is on the Honor Roll of Senior 3, and he has just participated in the Top Ten Singer Competition and performed very well. The interview questions should be easier to think about... ..."

Zhou Xue smiled, "Coincidental."

Zhou Xue also saw that video last night.

I don't know which bold classmate who was there with a mobile phone took the photo, uploaded it to the school post bar, and was transferred to QQ space.

Aries (Campus 1v1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें