27

Chapter 27: Two Small Theaters

Insert two small theaters

after a long time

...

【Small Theater · Cry】

One time, Chen Jing let Ni Qingjia know that he had encountered a quarrel and breakup between her and her ex-boyfriend.

Ni Qingjia asked: "Did I win the quarrel?"

Chen Jing: "I don't remember."

"Oh, I should have won. I have never lost a fight."

Chen Jing held back for a long time: "You are crying."

"What?" Ni Qingjia was surprised, "You read it wrong, how could I cry, I have always dumped others, why should I cry."

Chen Jing remained silent.

Ni Qingjia was still saying: "It's just a stinky man, why should I cry for him, you must have read it wrong."

Chen Jing got excited, and told her about the situation that day, including the seconds of the traffic lights at that time.

Ni Qingjia glanced at him lightly: "Didn't you forget?"

Chen Jing turned his head.

"That intersection, I seem to have an impression." Ni Qingjia remembered, "It has nothing to do with him. I had dysmenorrhea that day, and the pain was so painful that I couldn't walk. Is it okay to cry?"

Chen Jing still didn't move.

"However, I now think of the few times I cried."

Ni Qingjia accentuated the accent: "Because of men."

As expected, Chen Jing looked over with concern and took a tight breath.

Ni Qingjia kissed him, and said with a smile, "I was made to cry by you."

Chen Jing blushed instantly.

【Small Theater·Which Ren】

One day later, the two met Ni Qingjia's first love boyfriend "Brother X" on the road. Ni Qingjia pointed to Chen Jing carelessly: "Hey, that's my first job."

Brother X already looks like a half-society man, with tattoos and dyed hair, smoking a cigarette with a beautiful woman in his arms.

Chen Jing subconsciously held on to Ni Qingjia.

Brother X has long forgotten about Ni Qingjia, squinting his eyes and swallowing.

With a sullen face, Chen Jing took Ni Qingjia away from second-hand smoke.

Walking out of a street, he suddenly asked, "Which one am I your first?"

"Huh? Let me think about it."

Ni Qingjia carefully counted on her fingers, but two hands were not enough, so she had to borrow Chen Jing's hand to continue counting.

Chen Jing was expressionless.

Seeing this, Ni Qingjia stopped teasing him, put her finger between his fingers, and replied with a smile: "The last term."

-

I forgot who Brother X belongs to

You can review the second chapter~

Forget that Chen Jing met Ni Qingjia and had a fight and broke up

You can review Chapter 15~