48

Chapter 48: Constellation is not credible

Ni Qingjia was limp on the bed like a dehydrated fish, her lower body was so soft that she couldn't look at it, her tears had dried up, and all her strength was drained away.

Chen Jing took off the condom filled with semen, turned Ni Qingjia into his arms.

Touching her hair, kissing her lips comfortingly, "Jiajia, do you want to wash it?"

Ni Qingjia was lazy and didn't want to move or talk, and whispered softly like a small animal.

Chen Jing stared at her flushed cheeks, how cute she looked, and couldn't help but pecked again.

Ni Qingjia smiled and avoided, her body was so sticky, she approached Chen Jing, and whispered: "You take me to wash..."

"good."

Chen Jing carried Ni Qingjia to the bathroom, turned on the shower to help her rinse carefully, saw that her eyes were full of water vapor, her face was pink and tender, Chen Jing kept kissing her.

Ni Qingjia leaned on his shoulder, and didn't even have the strength to pinch his waist. Her chin rested on her shoulder, and she could still see a row of teeth marks from her own bite.

Touching it with his fingers, he asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

Chen Jing shook his head: "I'm more afraid of your pain."

Ni Qingjia smiled: "Ah Jing..."

Chen Jing listened attentively.

"It's comfortable to have sex with Ah Jing."

Chen Jing's ears were hot, and he whispered: "Me too."

After washing her private parts, Chen Jing carefully opened the petals and slowly rinsed off the mucus inside, fearing that she would react if the water was too large, he turned down the switch a little.

Ni Qingjia didn't intervene, and asked Chen Jing to help her, and lowered her head to play with Chen Jing's penis.

It was half-hard there, and when she grabbed it, the whole root turned up, and there was a tendency to thicken it.

Ni Qingjia laughed: "Brother Ah Jing, you are so sensitive, do you want to do it again?"

Chen Jing blushed, and took away her indecent hand, "Don't make trouble."

He wanted to do it, but if the fuck continued, Ni Qingjia's acupoints might swell.

Ni Qingjia lowered her hand regretfully: "I want to play."

Just as Chen Jing was about to speak, she heard her stomach growl.

Ni Qingjia buried her face on Chen Jing embarrassingly, "You didn't hear anything..."

"En." Chen Jing curled up his lips and kissed her lips.

"Why do you keep kissing me?"

"Because Jiajia is so cute."

After Chen Jing washed the two of them, he dried Ni Qingjia meticulously, and carried her out.

The bed was messy, the quilt was wrinkled, soaked in transparent water, Chen Jing found a clean place to put Ni Qingjia down.

Ni Qingjia got up and looked around, no matter how messy or wet the bed quilt was, there was not a single drop of redness. She wondered if Chen Jing had noticed this, and nervously picked at her fingers.

"Ah Jing, this is really my first time..."

"Huh?" Chen Jing followed her gaze, his eyes were soft, "I know."