32

Chapter 32: Short Guard 2

The next day, Chen Jing was about to go to the office to deliver his homework. He met Zou Jun as soon as he left the classroom. The two were about the same height, and they met eyes immediately.

Chen Jing brushed it lightly and didn't pay much attention to it.

Zou Jun didn't seem to intend to let him go and blocked Chen Jing's way.

"Student, can you call Ni Qingjia for me? I have something to do with her."

Chen Jing paused and said in a low voice, "Wait a minute."

Zou Jun smiled maliciously: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

Chen Jing entered the classroom and came out quickly: "She said she's not free."

Zou Jun was complacent for less than a minute, and gouged out Chen Jing's eyes.

Chen Jing didn't take Zou Jun seriously, who would have thought that Zou Jun would directly regard him as a thorn in his side, trying to trip him up everywhere.

Physical education class, two classes together. The final assessment for girls this semester is long rope skipping, while for boys it is basketball, so they do not practice in the same venue.

With the last ten minutes left, the teacher let them move around freely, everyone dispersed and sneaked back to the classroom.

Ni Qingjia did not go with the main force, and was going to find Chen Jing. Ten minutes left is enough for them to do something.

When we arrived at the basketball court, the boys team disbanded earlier, and we didn't see many people in the same class.

When Ni Qingjia was about to leave, she ran into an acquaintance, "Hello, Zhao Yuge."

Zhao Yuge was in a hurry to buy water to drink: "Why?"

"I heard that you are going to Shanhai Pavilion with Zou Jun after the exam, and you still want to take me with you?" Ni Qingjia said angrily, "Did I tell you that it is impossible for me and Zou Jun. If you continue to do this, our friends will not gotta do it."

Zhao Yuge quickly denied: "I didn't promise him, he said he wanted me to help him, but I didn't agree."

"That would be best."

"I don't know about your temper yet, but I look like a two-sided person." Zhao Yuge looked back and changed the topic, "By the way, does Zou Jun have any problems with anyone in your class?"

"who?"

"Chen Jing, the one who wears glasses, pulls him to play solo basketball as soon as they disband." Zhao Yuge pointed to the corner of the basketball court, "No, he's still playing there."

The basketball hoop was in the way, and there were tall boys playing basketball all around. Ni Qingjia didn't see it just now. As soon as Zhao Yuge said, she saw Chen Jing at once.

"Hold."

Ni Qingjia was completely irritable.

Ni Qingjia was rampaging on the basketball court, and all the boys who dribbled avoided her.

Zhao Yuge asked Ni Qingjia: "Hey, why are you going?"

Ni Qingjia didn't return, and walked to the innermost basket of the field, blocking Zou Jun who was attacking with the ball.

Zou Jun was ready to shoot, one was confiscated, and the basketball flew out.

Seeing that it was about to hit Ni Qingjia, Chen Jing quickly intercepted the terrifying ball, and asked wetly, "Why are you here?"

Ni Qingjia glared at Chen Jing, then turned to Zou Jun, his expression extremely cold.

"You try to find him again."

Zou Jun shrugged: "Let's learn how to play the game, can't we?"

Ni Qingjia smiled instead of anger: "Zou Jun, you don't like me at all, you just can't swallow this breath, why don't you compare your scores with him if you are so capable."

The only Zhao Yuge who didn't understand the situation tried to mediate: "Well, if you have something to say..."

No one paid him any attention.

Zhao Yuge saw that the atmosphere was not right, so he ran away directly: "I'll go buy water and you talk."

Ni Qingjia also dragged Chen Jing away.

After leaving the basketball court, Ni Qingjia began to criticize Chen Jing.

"Are you a pig? He is obviously picking on you, why do you care about him?"

Chen Jing just finished exercising, wearing short sleeves and holding his coat in his hand. A blue vein bulged out of the forearm, and his pulse was throbbing.

A drop of sweat flowed from the neck into the neckline, showing a trail of water.

Chen Jing raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Are you still laughing?" Ni Qingjia said, "You don't know that he is on the basketball team, and he competes with others in basketball. He is just trying to save face with you."

"Yeah." After not speaking for a long time, Chen Jing spoke hoarsely, "It's been a long time since I played basketball."

The test was about dribbling and fixed-point shooting. Chen Jing hadn't played any confrontational basketball games since he entered high school.

Ni Qingjia raised her voice when she heard the words: "Then you still talk to him! Are you stupid? Still laughing!"

Chen Jing restrained his smile, and suddenly approached Ni Qingjia.

Ni Qingjia smelled the slight smell of sweat on his body, which was different from the usual feeling, and took a step back, "Why?"

The leaves above the head are rustling, and the sun is shining green, and there is a lush summer atmosphere, and there is a slight heat wave.

Ni Qingjia heard Chen Jing say: "I'm not made of water, you are still afraid that others will bully me."

"Anyway, I'm not happy." Ni Qingjia snorted from his nasal cavity.

"It doesn't matter if I lose."

"It doesn't matter what you do."

Zou Jun looked for Chen Jing, and Chen Jing roughly knew what was going on. Boys have boys' way of communication, it's just a basketball game, Chen Jing won't hide.

Even if the loss was ugly, Chen Jing didn't think it meant anything.

"Don't be angry." Chen Jing squeezed Ni Qingjia's hand.

Ni Qingjia lowered her voice, "I'm afraid of hurting your self-esteem."

"How can I be so fragile."

"No matter, next time you are not allowed to talk to him."

"knew."

On the other end, the basketball court.

Zou Jun made a three-pointer.

He was just short of claiming victory with the last ball, and he had the upper hand.

But the game was stopped by Ni Qingjia midfielder.

He seems to have won, but also seems to have lost.