37

Chapter 37: Cum in my mouth ok

Chen Jing still didn't raise his head, and buried himself on Ni Qingjia's soft breasts like an ostrich.

After a while, Ni Qingjia's chest trembled, and Chen Jing replied slowly: "...what is it?"

"Ah Jing needs to get up first."

Chen Jing straightened up slowly.

Thick ink-like darkness enveloped the surroundings, only the silver light cast by the screen illuminated one side of the corner.

In the half-light and half-darkness, Chen Jing's face flushed red. He was glad that the light here was not enough for Ni Qingjia to distinguish the color of his face.

The broken hair on the forehead was messed up, and the eyelashes were also messed up.

Chen Jing felt that he should say something, but he was not good at expressing, so he could only call her by her name: "Jiajia..."

This cry was lingering, like biting into a cotton candy, tearing out the sweet silk and melting into water.

Ni Qingjia was so moved when she heard that, she held Chen Jing's face and kissed it.

The sofa chair in the movie theater was extraordinarily soft, Chen Jing sank into it, and kissed back gently.

Ni Qingjia's hand wandered over Chen Jing's body, stroked his Adam's apple, chest, and finally stopped on the erect penis.

I touch it through the cloth and am not satisfied.

Pulling apart Chen Jing's trousers and poking in, pulling down, releasing the hard object that was ready to go.

The cock can't wait to pop out of his head and stand straight up. Ni Qingjia tightened his grip, then let go, repeated several times, and Chen Jing was tortured to the point where he was shaking violently.

"Uh, um..." He moaned between his teeth, held Ni Qingjia's restless hand, placed it on his genitals, and moved it a few times quickly.

However, Ni Qingjia opposed him and tried to break free from his hand. During the confrontation between the two forces, the cock became bigger in the struggle and friction.

"Jiajia, help me..." Chen Jing pleaded in pain, with a tone of grievance.

Ni Qingjia kissed the corner of Chen Jing's mouth, slid down and landed on both feet, "Ah Jing, as I said, there is a way to make you more comfortable."

Saying that, Ni Qingjia lowered her body and leaned forward slightly, Chen Jing's penis was in front of her.

The body of the column is thick, and the top is soaked with crystal clear water. When she touched it, it was hot.

Chen Jing knew what she wanted to do no matter how unconscious he was, he grabbed Ni Qingjia's arm and tried to pull her up.

"You don't have to do this..."

Ni Qingjia didn't move, her fingertips lingered around the glans, "Don't you want Ah Jing?"

The hard object was touched by her and liquid flowed out, wetting her fingers.

Chen Jing frowned, and struggled to utter a word: "Dirty..."

"Then I'll wash Ah Jing clean."

After finishing speaking, Ni Qingjia took a sip of milk tea, held the root of the penis, without any hesitation, lowered her head and directly held the glans head.

There was not much liquid left in his mouth, but some still flowed onto his cock, and Ni Qingjia sucked it all back.

"Jiajia...um..." Chen Jing's whole body went numb, and he cried out comfortably.