34

Chapter 34: Official Holiday

On the third day of her menstrual holiday, Ni Qingjia was in better health. She told Lin Yue that she could practice on the weekend. Lin Yue said that she was not in a hurry, and that the subsequent movements would not be difficult, and she could wait for her aunt to finish.

On a leisurely Sunday, Ni Qingjia lay down at home with peace of mind.

I sent a message to Chen Jing, but Chen Jing didn't reply for a long time.

Her mother was resting at home today, and it was not easy for Ni Qingjia to run out under her mother's nose.

Ni Qingjia turned over, and her mother noticed her lazy salty fish posture.

The bed was not warm and was called up.

"What does it look like lying down all the time, go out to buy vegetables with me."

Ni Qingjia reluctantly said, "Here we come."

I walked around the vegetable market and then went to the supermarket near my home.

Ni Qingjia was bored with her mother picking apples, holding one in her hand, and glanced to the other side. When she looked around, she saw Chen Jing who also came to buy fruit at the other end.

Chen Jing stood sideways in front of a basket of oranges, with a thin and straight figure. Bright LED fluorescent lights poured down from the top of his head, reflecting a handsome face.

Glasses are placed on the bridge of the nose, and the jaw line is as sharp as a knife. Chen Jing's face is sharp and angular, and his profile often gives people a sense of alienation that is difficult to approach.

But the bright oranges add warmth to the picture, and Chen Jing's temperament becomes softer, and those edges and corners are also dyed with warmth.

So handsome.

Ni Qingjia's eyes lit up, she was going to seduce that little white-faced scholar who didn't eat fireworks.

Ni Qingjia said absent-mindedly: "Mom, I'm going to buy sanitary napkins, but there are not enough sanitary napkins."

"Okay, let me pick it." Ni Qingjia's mother took out the apples that Ni Qingjia put in the bag, "The one you took is rotten."

Ni Qingjia stuck out her tongue.

Bypassing the fruit pickers, he wandered to Chen Jing's side and tugged at his arm.

Chen Jing looked over in astonishment, Ni Qingjia made a gesture of silence, pointed back, and mouthed: "Shh, my mother is behind."

Ni Qingjia's mother turned her back to them, and did not see the two who were talking intimately.

With both hands behind his back, Ni Qingjia beckoned to Chen Jing, and swaggered to the area where sanitary napkins were sold.

Chen Jing followed them like a thief, and did not dare to speak until the shelves blocked their figures.

"You come with your mother..."

"Why didn't you reply to my message?" Ni Qingjia stood still, grabbed Chen Jing by the collar, and interrupted him.

Chen Jing took out his mobile phone and explained in a low voice: "I didn't watch it, it's not because I didn't reply on purpose."

For proof, he showed her the unread red dot. In the past two days, Chen Jing has crammed up knowledge about girls' menstruation, and heard that girls will be emotionally unstable during menstruation, so Chen Jing carefully observed Ni Qingjia's expression.