58

Chapter 58: Reincarnation

The next day, Chen Jing gave Ni Qingjia brown sugar ginger tea, boxy candies, individually packaged, said to be helpful for dysmenorrhea.

Ni Qingjia didn't want it at first, but the brown sugar water saved her life when she had a stomachache last time, so she found an excuse to accept it.

Unexpectedly, Chen Jing sent him off for a few days in a row, and he was so attentive that he didn't look like him at all.

Chen Jing actually bought a big bag, but he didn't want to give it to Ni Qingjia. Send a small package every day, so that you can talk to Ni Qingjia every day.

When Ni Qingjia saw that tall and thin figure in the corridor again on the third day, she couldn't bear to call him away.

"come here."

She walked out of the classroom and up the stairs to the empty rooftop.

Turning around, he said to Chen Jing who was following him, "Chen Jing, what do you mean?"

"Huh?" Chen Jing pretended to be stupid.

With a straight face, Ni Qingjia wanted to cut off Chen Jing's little affection for her, and said coldly: "We have already broken up."

"I know." Chen Jing looked calm, "You don't need to emphasize this."

Ni Qingjia asked back: "Then what are you doing these days?"

After saying this, Ni Qingjia felt a pain in her heart.

She accepted his favor, but came to question him.

There were already a few students in the class gossiping about them in private, but Ni Qingjia didn't know about it, it was Xue Miaomiao who told her about it. Xue Miaomiao asked her if Chen Jing got back together, Ni Qingjia silently shook her head.

Ni Qingjia felt that she was not chic at all, and she was so cautious now.

Afraid that he will be affected, afraid that he will get too close to her, afraid that he will be hurt, and even more afraid that he will regret liking her.

Ni Qingjia is a coward, she can only disguise herself with cold thorns.

A gust of wind blew gently, making her face dry and her eyes dry, and her hair messed up.

Chen Jing naturally helped Ni Qingjia straighten her broken hair, and her voice spread out with the wind: "You know what I'm doing."

"I have no idea."

Ni Qingjia turned her face away, turned her back to the wind, and her ponytail swayed gently.

Chen Jing stared at Ni Qingjia's back, his expression was not as relaxed as before, Ni Qingjia's attitude made it clear that he wanted to push him away.

Chen Jing thought about whether he had gone too far that day, but he was sure that Ni Qingjia had feelings for him, words can deceive people, but eyes can't. When she looked at him, she clearly had suppressed desire.

Chen Jing smiled softly: "We have nothing to do with each other, what are you afraid of?"

"..."

Ni Qingjia had a guilty conscience and didn't know how to answer.

"Anyway, don't give me anything."

Afraid that this sentence was too heartless, she added another sentence: "Last time, thank you, that medicine is very useful."

Chen Jing raised his eyebrows slightly, and took a step closer to Ni Qingjia.

The roof is spacious and spacious, and as far as the eye can see is the clear blue sky, with thin clouds spreading around like a veil.