3

Chapter 3: His Adam's Apple

Chen Jing handed Ni Qingjia a roll.

Ni Qingjia's eyes flicked over his ears lightly, and was about to say something when the bell for evening study suddenly rang.

Chen Jing turned off the lights and closed the door. This time, he didn't wait for her, and strode ahead.

Ni Qingjia stared at the hurrying figure, somehow he felt that he was running away in a panic.

He laughed silently.

As for what.

She just watched it for a while.

Back in the classroom, Ni Qingjia took out a pen to write homework before the teacher came.

Ni Qingjia was ranked middle and lower in her grade. She was good at Chinese and English, but knew nothing about mathematics. Hua Sheng stepped on shit to barely pass, and physics was only one-third of Chen Jing's all year round.

As for why I chose science, it was simply because I was lazy and didn't want to memorize it.

Ni Qingjia did a few basic questions, and was about to reward herself for a five-minute break, when Xue Miaomiao happened to fly a note from the front.

"Sister, you don't really care about Chen Jing, do you?"

Xue Miaomiao saw that Ni Qingjia was looking for Chen Jing.

Ni Qingjia wrote three words.

"One month."

Originally, she expected it might take longer, but Chen Jing's ears told her, no need.

Xue Miaomiao turned her head in surprise, and made a gesture of clasping her fists, which means: awesome.

At the end of the evening self-study, Ni Qingjia deliberately dawdled.

One of the keys to their class has always been held by Chen Jing. Because Chen Jing is always the first to arrive and the last to leave.

Everyone in the class knew that Chen Jing would stay in the classroom for half an hour to study by himself after school, and many students in key classes would do the same. But their ordinary class didn't have this awareness, only Chen Jing insisted on doing so.

Ni Qingjia went to the toilet and came back. The classroom was really deserted, and Chen Jing was alone in the last row.

Chen Jing was working on the extra questions he bought himself, turning his pen while thinking, concentrating so hard that he didn't hear the sound of footsteps.

He didn't react until the light source above his head was blocked and the subject was shrouded in shadow.

The chair at the front table was pushed away, the lights came back on, and the topic was clear, but he couldn't read it.

"Chen Jing."

It was this sweet female voice again.

Ni Qingjia took the math practice paper and circled a big question, "I thought about this question for a whole class and didn't figure it out. Can you teach me?"

Chen Jing's back was as stiff as it was back then. He glanced at the question and found that the derivative of the function is not difficult.

Seeing that Chen Jing didn't speak, Ni Qingjia explained for herself: "I see that there are a lot of people looking for you during the break, so I just want to ask you after school. Is it inconvenient for you, will it disturb your study..."

Ni Qingjia sat sideways, a small ponytail fell on Chen Jing's table.

Chen Jing noticed that those few hairs were slightly reddish brown under the light, as if stained with old wine.

He looked away calmly: "No."

Ni Qingjia smiled and said, "That's great."

She inexplicably thought of Zou Jun, Chen Jing and him were two extremes.

In contrast, she liked Chen Jing a little bit.

Gentle, gentle and calm, emotionally stable.

He will also teach her how to do the questions.

It seems that it is not unreasonable for her to like this kind of boys in elementary school.

When Chen Jing started to give a lecture, it was inconvenient for Ni Qingjia to look sideways, so he picked up the chair and moved to Chen Jing's side.

It doesn't matter whether you understand it or not, the main reason is that you want to be closer to Chen Jing.

Her school uniform touched Chen Jing's uniform lightly, and Chen Jing paused.

Ni Qingjia tilted her head to look at him: "Go on."

Chen Jing cleared his throat, and then continued to speak. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Ni Qingjia's gaze.

The fragrance of her hair lingers on the tip of her nose.

It was the first time that Ni Qingjia looked at Chen Jing brazenly at such a close distance.

Chen Jing is considered fair among boys, his skin is delicate and tender, and he works regularly so he doesn't have any acne. My lips are a bit dry, probably because I don't like drinking water. He wears black-rimmed glasses, the lenses are spotlessly polished.

Ni Qingjia found a small mole on his neck, near the Adam's apple.

Hold--

So sexy.

The classroom was so quiet that a needle could be heard, except for Chen Jing's calm voice.

Chen Jing's voice was very clean, like raindrops falling on sandalwood, clear and warm. In the late spring night, it flows quietly.

Ni Qingjia was fascinated by this, and thought distractedly, if Chen Jing could become a late-night radio anchor, he would be very popular too.

"……understand?"

He asked her, but didn't look at her.

Ni Qingjia slowly called his name: "Chen Jing."

Chen Jing subconsciously turned his head and saw her crooked smiling eyes, like a rainbow.

For a moment, he looked down at the question again.

"I lost my mind just now, can you tell me again." Ni Qingjia was telling the truth.

Ni Qingjia waited for Chen Jing to ask her "why was she distracted", so she could tease him. But Chen Jing just nodded and really said it again.

His mouth was a little dry, he swallowed, and the little mole on his Adam's apple rolled back and forth.

Ni Qingjia's eyeballs moved up and down with the mole, and she unconsciously licked her lips, focusing on two things.

She said slowly: "Thank you Chen Jing, I'm sorry to disturb your study at night."

"……without."

Ni Qingjia moved the chair back to its original position, looked back at his pink ears, and smiled: "Chen Jing, then I'm going home, see you tomorrow."

Her home is in the same direction as Chen Jing, and Ni Qingjia once met Chen Jing near her home. She wondered if Chen Jing would offer to go home with her, after all, it was quite late now.

"En." Chen Jing replied softly, not thinking about it at all.

Ni Qingjia: "..."

very good.

Don't worry, she has plenty of ideas.

Ni Qingjia picked up her schoolbag.

It wasn't until her figure left the classroom that Chen Jing breathed out a sigh of relief.

I want to write a few questions before going home, but I can't rest assured.

The vague fragrance seemed to be still around him, he squeezed the space between his eyebrows a little discouraged, and packed his things.

Passing by the seat at the front table, I glimpsed a long hair on the chair.

Chen Jing suddenly stopped, picked it up carefully, and stuffed it into his pocket like a thief.