38

Chapter 38: Like you very much

The semen slipped into Ni Qingjia's throat, she didn't taste what it was like, she only knew that the cock in her mouth was sweet.

After several shots, before Chen Jing softened, Ni Qingjia licked the half-hard long thing, and finally let go.

He took his hanging hand and interlocked his fingers.

Chen Jing was lost in the pleasure of comfort and trembled.

Ni Qingjia asked: "Do you want to taste your own taste?"

After finishing speaking, she leaned over and hugged Chen Jing who was covered in sweat, closed her lips, pried open his teeth with her tongue, and gave him the remaining semen.

He said with a smile, "Let me tell you, it's sweet."

Chen Jing slowly regained consciousness, pulled up his pants, and covered his useless penis.

The body has a numb feeling stimulated by the electric current.

Suddenly, I wanted to cry.

Ni Qingjia put her arms around Chen Jing's neck and asked, "Is it comfortable?"

Chen Jing nodded.

Ni Qingjia said: "I didn't do it for you for nothing. If I do it once, you have to pay me back three times."

What is three times.

Chen Jing hugged Ni Qingjia and whispered, "Okay."

Hands moved to her collar and buttoned it. Then he reached into her clothes and tried to help her button her bra, but he didn't know how to do it, and the mess became more and more messy.

"Stupid Ah Jing." Ni Qingjia turned around and lifted up his clothes to show him, "This is how you button it, have you learned it?"

Chen Jing said "um", leaned on her shoulder, and said, "I like you."

His voice was as clear and gentle as dewdrops dripping into the crevices of sunlight.

Ni Qingjia was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and said, "Huh? Is it not appropriate to say this on such an occasion?"

Chen Jing didn't care, he just wanted to confess.

We have been together for almost a month, but he never seems to have said these four words.

"like you."

"like you very much."

"Ni Qingjia, I like you very much."

Chen Jing is a person who is stingy in expressing his feelings, but today he wants to show all his thoughts.

It wasn't because she helped him talk, she touched him, those favors that Ni Qingjia gave him made Chen Jing's liking for Ni Qingjia even stronger. But aside from these, even if Ni Qingjia did nothing, Chen Jing still liked her.

He wants to tell her that he has liked her since a long time ago.

He already liked her when she was someone else's girlfriend.

Perverted, coveting her.

Chen Jing has never cared so much for another person.

At the end of the movie, the big screen began to scroll the list of actors.

The light came on suddenly.

Chen Jing was immersed in the bright light, there was nowhere to hide the red clouds at the base of his ears, and he didn't want to hide them anymore.

She fell straight into her star-like eyes, and said again: "Ni Qingjia, I like you."

The melodious ending song flows slowly, and the restless dust falls to the ground.

Ni Qingjia pursed her lips, her brows and eyes were gentle: "I know, I know, how many times do you have to say it. You don't feel ashamed to keep saying it."

The garbage collector came in, Chen Jing put on his glasses, and led Ni Qingjia away.

Except for them, no one knows how wonderful this movie is.

Ni Qingjia was still talking: "Chen Jing, have you put on blush, your face is so pink."

Chen Jing: "..."

Ni Qingjia continued to tease him: "My boyfriend is so handsome, what should I do?"

When the word "handsome" was mentioned, Chen Jing suddenly remembered a past event.

It was the autumn sports meeting not long after the class was divided.

Chen Jing was slow to get started, and he hadn't gotten to know his classmates well yet, so his sense of collective honor was naturally not strong. In addition, he was so focused on his studies that he didn't even think about participating in the sports meeting.

The sports committee learned from nowhere that Chen Jing had participated in the long-distance race in his first year of high school sports and had a good ranking. After grinding Chen Jing for a few days, Chen Jing agreed and signed up for a 3,000-meter run.

The 3,000-meter one-shot shootout won, and there was no rematch. Among the participants was a sports student who specialized in long-distance running.

Chen Jing was very stubborn in some aspects, he insisted on biting the gym students in the first half, until his physical strength declined later, Chen Jing gradually fell behind and was thrown away by the sports students.

His mind was chaotic, and many people cheered in his ears, and there was a clear and clear voice swaying around him.

After running with the last of his strength, Chen Jing was supported by his classmates, blood was pouring from his throat, and his stomach was churning.

The crisp voice said: "Mr. Referee, he seems to be vomiting. Is there something wrong? What should I do?"

"Take him to have a rest, don't sit down, and don't drink water yet."

"Good teacher, thank you teacher."

Chen Jing bent over and didn't vomit.

Handed him a bottle of mineral water.

She said, "You drink later." Then she ordered a male classmate to relax his muscles, and ran to ask for the ranking.

At that time, Chen Jing and Ni Qingjia did not speak more than 20 sentences. As the core member of the class logistics team, Ni Qingjia was very enthusiastic about everyone.

Chen Jing got over the nausea and said "thank you" to the students next to him.

Ni Qingjia bounced back, "Wow, Xueba, third place, we have a medal!"

Chen Jing was only a few tenths of a second away from the fourth place. He worked hard and was lucky.

He unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

Ni Qingjia said: "Schoolmaster is handsome, he hides his secrets."

Because of this sentence, Chen Jing sneaked a few more glances at her.

At that time, she said that she was handsome, which contained some elements of politeness among classmates. Now, receiving the same praise, his identity has become her boyfriend.

-

a sad news

Fever is killing my brain

Everyone pay attention to your body (ಥ_ಥ)