45

Chapter 45: Wash Together

Chen Jing all followed her.

It's just that the meaning of "going back" this time and the "going back" in the morning seem to be quite different.

At a convenience store at the intersection, Ni Qingjia asked Chen Jing, "Is there anything you want to buy?"

Chen Jing asked, "Do you have anything to buy?"

Ni Qingjia stared at him lightly: "I'll ask you."

The two played charades and kicked the ball back and forth.

Chen Jing was embarrassed by Ni Qingjia's look, and leaned into her ear and said, "...I bought it."

In order to avoid embarrassment in an emergency due to not knowing how to use it, Chen Jing secretly tried it.

"Oh." Ni Qingjia teased, "I'm asking if you want to buy food, what do you want?"

After finishing speaking, he entered the store with a sweet smile and twisted waist.

Chen Jing couldn't talk to her, so he followed silently.

Ni Qingjia actually didn't want to buy anything, just teasing Chen Jing, picked a few snacks at random, and went to check out. Seeing the row of packages in front of the cash register, she added a bottle of lubricant to the middle of her snacks without changing expression.

Chen Jing put the lubricating fluid back, blood was about to drip from the base of his ears: "...I bought this one too."

*

Back at the hotel, when the door was closed, Ni Qingjia pushed Chen Jing onto the bed.

He took off his shoes, bent his knees and half-kneeled to press on them.

The change came so fast, Chen Jing blushed: "It's not night yet..."

"What does that matter." Ni Qingjia threw him down, her red lips swaying slightly, "Don't move yet, let me kiss you."

Ni Qingjia took off Chen Jing's glasses, folded them and placed them on the bedside, leaned over and kissed the shallow creases on his eyes.

The skin there was very thin, and when she kissed him, his eyelids fluttered up and down, and his long eyelashes brushed the corners of her lips.

He has the clearest eyes in the world, pure and unadulterated. Ni Qingjia loves the way he looks at her the most. He doesn't seduce people, and he looks at her harmlessly and intently, which can make people read Chen Jing's affection and flirtatiousness.

Ni Qingjia rubbed the bridge of her stiff nose, and then pressed her soft lips.

Chen Jing's lips were neither thin nor thick, and they used to be very dry. After being reminded by Ni Qingjia many times, they became moist and moist, and they were more kissable than hers.

Ni Qingjia sucked her close for a few seconds, Chen Jingxian couldn't help getting up and kissing the back of her head deeply, Ni Qingjia patted his face: "It's not you, don't move."

Chen Jing fell down pitifully.

Ni Qingjia pinched the hem of his short sleeves and coaxed, "Honey, raise your hand."

Chen Jing obediently let her take off her clothes, her body was sunk in the soft quilt, her hair was a mess, she turned her head away, her face was a little red.

she called him baby...

Ni Qingjia stretched out the tip of her tongue to lick the small bone in his throat, and sucked it into her lips together with the small mole on it.

The fingertips scratched from the collarbone to the small bump on the chest, Chen Jing was white and clean, with fine skin and tender flesh, flour underneath, and flour on top.

Ni Qingjia pressed the red bean in a tricky way, and heard Chen Jing swallowing, the wet Adam's apple rolled up and down, and stared at her innocently.

Ni Qingjia lay on his chest, her hair scattered around, her hands went down along the line of his abdomen, pinched his narrow waist, pinched it, and it felt very hard.

The person under him moved and made a hoarse voice: "Itch..."

Chen Jing felt itchy everywhere.

The long hair wrapped around his shoulders, it was itchy; the soft chest pressed against his body, it was itchy; the dangling skirt brushed against his waist, it was itchy.

The most itchy is still there.

Chen Jing straightened his waist and rubbed against her calmly, but she grabbed him with his hand.

"Ah Jing feeling uncomfortable? Let me help you."

Ni Qingjia fiddled with the hard object through his trousers, groping up and down with his small hands, feeling the bulging thing under his crotch to stand upright, and carefully felt his shape according to the contour of the trousers.

Rolling up the hem of the skirt, clamping the erect penis with tight legs, sinking down, pushing out the tent he set up between the legs.

There was a rustling sound as the panties rubbed against the piece of pants he was pushing up.

Ni Qingjia raised her head and kissed Chen Jing, licked the line of his lips with her soft tongue, was sucked into Chen Jing's mouth, sucked until the root of her tongue became numb, and then let go

Chen Jing breathed out a long breath, and rubbed her leg emotionally with his penis, until the pants were so swollen that they couldn't cover them, and he slowly pulled it down with her hand.

Ni Qingjia took his hand away halfway, and said with a smirk, "What's the hurry, I haven't taken a shower yet."

After turning on the fire, Shi Shiran got up and walked into the bathroom gracefully, leaving behind a slim figure.

Only Chen Jing was left with a flushed face, half of his body naked, and his lower body was hard.

Chen Jing and Ceiling looked at each other, covering their eyes and not moving. After a while, I heard Ni Qingjia shouting from inside: "Chen Jing, come here."

Chen Jingpidianpidian put on his pants and knocked on the glass door, "What's wrong?"

"Come in." Ni Qingjia said, "Help me unzip the zipper."

Chen Jing pushed the door, and Ni Qingjia's back was only a little open. He pinched the small chain to the end, and his eyes fell on her beautiful spine, "It's all right."

Ni Qingjia said: "The button of the underwear is also undone."

Chen Jing's hands are very steady, and now he is more proficient in solving them than before, "Okay."

"Let's wash together by the way."

Chen Jing hesitated: "I..."

Ni Qingjia stepped on her feet and kissed his ear, "Ah Jing..."

With this sound, Chen Jing stayed behind.