36

Chapter 36: Breast Pumping

The liquid flowed down her skin, and Chen Jing felt the wetness from between her breasts.

A few drops appeared to go to the lower abdomen, Chen Jing blocked it with his thumb, wiped it lightly, and spread into a water stain.

Ni Qingjia frowned: "It's sticky, it's so uncomfortable, I need Ah Jing to lick it off."

She was the one who made the figurines, but Ni Qingjia was not guilty. Who made Chen Jing's lower body hard, who made Chen Jing under her body, who made Chen Jing like her.

Chen Jing couldn't do anything about her, so he unbuttoned Ni Qingjia.

There are three buttons on the neckline of the short-sleeved school uniform, Ni Qingjia usually buttons two, and Chen Jing buttons her first button every time.

Now, he is unbuttoning the buttons he has fastened himself.

One, two... to the third, showing the looming collarbones on both sides. Chen Jing couldn't see if there was any trace of milk tea, so he slowly pressed his lips together and kissed that bone.

Ni Qingjia reminded: "Below."

Chen Jing leaned down, kissed to the deepest part of the neckline, and tasted the sweet milk tea.

The tongue tentatively stuck out, and touched the skin, and the hand was still in her clothes, rubbing the round breast obsessively.

"Next..."

There is no way to go down, the clothes have stretched to the limit.

If you go down again, it will be torn apart.

Of course, there is another better way. Chen Jing wanted to do it, but he didn't dare.

Ni Qingjia seemed to understand Chen Jing's mind, took off his glasses, and looked at each other in the dark: "A Jing, you can be a little bit worse, it's okay."

After taking off the glasses, the subtitles on the screen became blurred, but Ni Qingjia in front of her eyes became clearer. The yingying white light shone on her cheeks, like an epiphyllum blooming under the hazy moonlight.

Chen Jing received the message of encouragement, and withdrew his fingers from her chest, pinched the hem of the lower garment tightly, lifted a part of it and then stopped.

Ni Qingjia picked up the milk tea, tilted it, and another liquid flowed from the neckline. She pretended to be at a loss: "Ah Jing, what should I do? My breasts are all wet..."

Chen Jing didn't hesitate anymore, he lifted up the clothes inside her, and Ni Qingjia's naked upper body appeared in front of his eyes. The bra was one high and the other low, loose and drooping, revealing half of her tender breasts.

There was not enough light around, and the screen was flickering, but it didn't hinder Chen Jing's line of sight. This kind of obscure and mysterious flash made him want to get closer.

Her breasts are round and delicate, not exaggeratedly large, but because of her thin body and small frame, she looks incredible.

When I touched it, I knew the shape was very beautiful, but when I saw it with my own eyes, the impact almost made Chen Jing burn with desire.

Chen Jing pushed up the bra, and the two crumbling peaches were soaked with rain and dew, and the nipples were dripping pitifully.

Delicious and tempting.

Ni Qingjia put the glasses in his hand aside, and raised Chen Jing's chin. His lips were tightly pressed, his chin was tightly closed, and his eyes were as deep as black mist.