68

Chapter 68: Baby

Ni Qingjia's scream made Chen Jing's whole body go numb, as if he was drunk.

Pushing Ni Qingjia down, Chen Jing licked Ni Qingjia's sweet lips, feeling a sore and numb itching in his heart.

Ni Qingjia lay down in an extremely cooperative manner, with her legs hooked around Chen Jing's waist, and her hands reached down to hold his hard object.

The lower body slowly swelled up, Chen Jing's breath gradually became heavy, and crackling sounds escaped from the lips that were close together.

Ni Qingjia tightened her grip and moved, Chen Jing had no time to care about her lips, and focused on the movements of her hands.

"Baby."

She called him baby again.

Chen Jing almost melted.

He kissed her eyes and gave a shy "hmm".

Ni Qingjia smiled narrowly, playing with his flesh like a prank, rubbing his nimble fingers, "You're so jealous, did you still want to fuck me here just now, huh?"

She felt so comfortable, Chen Jing had no time to answer.

Trembling and wheezing from the nasal cavity, the lower body overflowed with sexual fluid, and it all flowed into Ni Qingjia's hands.

He didn't think it was enough, so he moved his waist and rubbed against her palm.

Ni Qingjia held the hard object against the wet flower hole, and Chen Jing suddenly didn't dare to move.

"Don't you want to get in?" Ni Qingjia teased.

"Um……"

This sound was not an answer, but because she clenched it too tightly, and Chen Jing felt excruciatingly painful.

"Insert it." Ni Qingjia tempted, touched the water in the hole and wiped it on Chen Jing's penis, the whole dick was glowing with crystal water.

Ni Qingjia stood up slightly, and the sexual organs of the two brushed past each other. Chen Jing shook his body like an electric shock, and grabbed her wrist.

"don't want……"

His voice was tainted with lust, his eyes were reddened, and the bottom was so hard that it was about to explode, but he still refused to go in.

"Get in." Ni Qingjia breathed into his ear.

Chen Jing frowned, the bulging veins on his neck were extremely clear, and he couldn't help crying.

Ni Qingjia giggled, knowing that he loved her so much that he would not come in until he broke down.

She kissed Chen Jing's lips: "I'm not willing to let me take medicine, Ah Jing..."

Chen Jing tremblingly rubbed her thighs to satisfy his greed, his dry lips were drawn into a line, and he couldn't say a word.

I really want to fuck her.

Thinking about it like crazy.

But can't.

The fire in his body was about to burn him. Chen Jing was on the verge of his sanity collapsing when he heard Ni Qingjia's redeeming voice: "The right pocket of the skirt, touch it yourself."

Chen Jing froze, and followed her words into his pocket, his fingers touched a thin plastic wrapper.

It is the medicine that can detoxify him.

Chen Jing was overjoyed, and tore off the zigzag seal along the package, but his heart skipped a beat, thinking of something.

He squeezed the thin slice and asked, "Why are you carrying this?"