33

Chapter 33: Rumors are true

I don't know who saw this scene on the basketball court. After a few days, there were vague gossip about Chen Jing and Ni Qingjia. Ni Qingjiaquan pretended not to hear, and still maintained a neutral relationship with Chen Jing.

Of course, the students are not so stupid as to ask the parties directly, at most, they chat after dinner after studying.

Xue Miaomiao was different. She was the only one who knew that Ni Qingjia was interested in Chen Jing, so she went to Ni Qingjia directly and asked, "Sister, what's the situation? How did I hear that you saved the hero in the basketball court?"

Ni Qingjia was tying her hair, and she was dissatisfied with the ponytail in the morning, "What did you say to me?"

"There are several versions. Some say you quarrel, and some say you have a love triangle. The most outrageous version is..." Xue Miaomiao pointed at Ni Qingjia, "It says you are the third party."

After finishing speaking, Xue Miaomiao laughed first.

Ni Qingjia also twitched the corners of her mouth.

Xue Miaomiao laughed enough, and continued to ask: "So what's going on, you got Chen Jing out of the way? Then Zou Jun is jealous?"

"This idiom doesn't work that way."

"Oh, that's what it means anyway, just say whether you and Chen Jing are having an affair."

Ni Qingjia thought she had more than one leg, she had even seen Chen Jing's naked body.

Pretending to be mysterious, he hung Xue Miaomiao for a while before saying, "Yes, we're talking."

Xue Miaomiao patted Ni Qingjia's arm: "Why don't you tell me, it's really not interesting."

Ni Qingjia ran the train with his mouth full: "Because Chen Jing likes spy movies, he said he would come secretly, it feels like an underground party connection."

"Pfft—" Xue Miaomiao choked on her own saliva, "Oh, I understand, Xueba's brain circuit is different from ours."

Ni Qingjia agreed: "Damn, you have to keep it a secret for me."

Xue Miaomiao: "No problem."

The next day, Ni Qingjia came to see her aunt and ask for leave with Lin Yue. Lin Yue herself is also a person with dysmenorrhea, so she directly asked Ni Qingjia to take a good rest, and she will do her solo movements in a few days.

After evening self-study, Ni Qingjia lay listlessly on Chen Jing's desk.

Chen Jing went downstairs to fetch hot water and came back, put the glass on Ni Qingjia's abdomen, and stroked her head: "Will this be better?"

Ni Qingjia let out a "huh" and said weakly, "I'm going to be a little bit uncomfortable for the first two days, but I'll be fine later."

Chen Jing looked distressed, "I'll take you home, it's like I'm going back to read a book."

"No." Ni Qingjia lay still on her stomach, "I want to stay with you for a while, I'm fine."

Ni Qingjia is very good at acting coquettishly and seductively, but she rarely speaks such sticky words that come out naturally.

Chen Jing squatted beside her, not knowing what to say, his heart was so soft that it was a mess.

He really likes her.

"Ah Jing, I'll sleep, call me when I'm leaving." Ni Qingjia muttered like a small animal.

"good."

Chen Jing gave her the table, packed his things and went to the front seat.

Ni Qingjia heard the movement and grabbed his hand: "Don't go."

She held the water glass with her hand, it was soft and hot, she didn't use much strength, she just gently hooked Chen Jing's fingers, and Chen Jing didn't leave.

"good."

Ni Qingjia moved around to make room for him to write. Chen Jing moved a chair to sit next to her, and the two of them shared a table, with school uniform next to school uniform, no one felt crowded.

Chen Jing cleared the books on the table to the floor, and wrote questions on half of the table. After finishing one calculation, he glanced at Ni Qingjia.

Her ponytail was loose and drooping, reddish-brown in the light. Chen Jing had noticed her beautiful hair color a long time ago, so he twirled a few strands around his fingers in circles, fearing that she would wake up, so he continued to do the questions.

At the third writing, the classroom door slammed softly.

Chen Jing raised his head and met eyes with Li Yan who came in.

Li Yan is a boarding student. She was just doing her homework in the dormitory and found that she forgot the English practice in the classroom, so she came back to get it.

The lights in the classroom were on, and she was glad in her heart that there were still people there. Unexpectedly, when she entered the door, she saw Chen Jing and the girl sleeping next to him.

Peeping into the secret of the young couple, Li Yan turned her eyes away in embarrassment, pretending to be nonchalant and looking for Xiaolian.

Chen Jing looked back lightly and said nothing. The head next to him moved, and Chen Jing looked over.

Li Yan finally found Xiao Lian, and hurried out of the classroom, not daring to vent her anger.

It turns out that those gossip rumors are true...

When Ni Qingjia heard the movement, she asked in a daze, "Was there someone just now?"

"No." Chen Jing looked calm, "You can continue to sleep."

-

This article was written very slowly...

The code word is slow and the progress is slow

In the previous article, 5w has already hit a home run

This article was just coded to 5w yesterday, and it is still in the beginning of love haha...

In order to get on the car as soon as possible, the plot has been slashed

soon, soon, really soon

There will be another one later

400 charges plus change

Thank you for your beads and comments

Have time to reply one by one!