28

Chapter 28:Ah Jing cock is pink

"What about Chen Jing, I want to do something bad again."

Ni Qingjia always had a way to block Chen Jing from speaking.

This time she was very reasonable and asked for Chen Jing's opinion, although her attitude was a bit arrogant.

"Is that okay? If you agree, we can allow some more time. If you don't agree...I'll tie you up right away."

During Chen Jing's silence for a few seconds, Ni Qingjia closed the curtains.

The light gray curtains blocked the light outside, and the room was suddenly dark. The sun is jumping outside the window, bits and pieces, like a hidden restless factor ready to move.

Chen Jing didn't speak, and Ni Qingjia ran out of patience, symbolically tied Chen Jing's hands with the two long sleeves of the school uniform, and tied a knot in satisfaction.

"Don't move."

Ni Qingjia leaned on Chen Jing, pointed her hand accurately at his crotch, and rubbed it through the material of his trousers, and there was a slight erection there.

Chen Jing really didn't move.

Being held in her hand, how could he dare to move.

"Huh?" Ni Qingjia tilted her head, "When did it get hard?"

Chen Jing's hands were tied behind his back, as if he had been arrested for doing something wrong, he lowered his eyes in embarrassment. When he wanted to speak, he first pressed his body to her palm honestly. This conditioned reflex made him both embarrassed and excited.

Because I have felt the pleasure brought by these hands and tasted the sweetness, it is difficult to restrain it the second time. As soon as she touched it, the hard object grew irrationally and vigorously.

Chen Jing's voice was so low that it couldn't be lowered: "When I kissed you..."

A look of guilt.

Ni Qingjia couldn't help laughing, leaned over and kissed Chen Jing, from his lips to the little mole on his Adam's apple. Hooking Chen Jing's tight belt with his fingers, he slowly drilled into the invisible depths.

Ni Qingjia licked the small bone in his throat, at the same time, lifted up his underwear and held the hard object.

Chen Jing frowned, trembling and snorting.

It's different from that day.

This time there was no barrier.

It's the real deal, meat-to-meat contact.

Ni Qingjia tied the knot very loosely, he could break free and push her away.

But Chen Jing didn't do that.

She doesn't let him move.

Or, he wanted her to move.

The roots gradually grew thicker, stretching the palms of her clenched hands, and he could clearly feel how the soft and tender skin was squeezed away by his clone.

Trying to imagine such a scene, Chen Jing couldn't help seeping out mucus, which flowed onto Ni Qingjia's hands and wet her palms, fearing that Ni Qingjia wouldn't like it, and restrained his desire to hide.

Chen Jing felt empty when he let go of the cock.

He was extremely contradictory, eager to be clenched, and afraid of scaring her.

I'm afraid she will know that he has the same desire as her.

"Chen Jing, are you playing with me and want to welcome or refuse?"