63

Chapter 63: Wipe Sweat

Ni Qingjia slowly returned to the playground, but Chen Jing was no longer there.

She found the base camp of Chen Jing's class. Chen Jing sat on a chair with a few classmates, slightly hunched over, coughing with his head down, unable to see his expression clearly.

Ni Qingjia took a deep breath, walked to Chen Jing, and asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

Hearing her voice, Chen Jing raised his head slowly.

A bottle of mineral water appeared in front of him, and a fair hand with neatly trimmed, soft and shiny nails.

Looking back, the black skirt wrapped around a pair of thin and straight legs like a thick fog.

Chen Jing glanced at it calmly, took the water, and secretly moved the unfinished bottle of mineral water at his feet to under the chair.

As soon as the sound came out, the voice was deep and hoarse: "Not good."

"Ah?" Ni Qingjia was nervous. Chen Jing never lied, and when he thought of running so seriously, he felt that accidents were easy to happen. Ni Qingjia stammered, "What, where is it uncomfortable?"

He refused to say.

His eyes were lowered, his expression was fragile, but his lips were chapped and white, and there was no blood in the sun, which made Chen Jing look extremely pitiful.

He pointed to the chair beside him, "Sit with me for a while."

Ni Qingjia was full of Chen Jing's "not good", so she sat down next to Chen Jing without thinking too much.

In a hurry, I also forgot the subtle relationship between them, and couldn't help thinking: "Why are you running in such a hurry, who urged you? Those are all sports students, you still want to overtake, No one told you to insist on taking the ranking, aren't you stupid..."

I wanted to complain a few words about the people in his class, but there were two or three of his classmates around. Although they were all playing with their mobile phones and reading books, Ni Qingjia felt that they must be eavesdropping, so he had to hold back the words.

Even though he got good grades, he still had to be criticized. Chen Jing didn't feel any displeasure, he held the corner of his mouth invisibly, and said "um", "I won't do it next time."

"Do you have a next time?"

Ni Qingjia's voice was a little higher, and several classmates suddenly looked at them, Ni Qingjia immediately retracted her head, her face was flushed by the sun.

For some reason, she was quite afraid of these bullies.

Chen Jing stared at the faintness beside her ear, bent his eyes, and handed her the mineral water: "I'm a little weak, open it for me..."

Ni Qingjia took it and opened it with just a twist.

"..." She glared at Chen Jing, "Are you playing with me?"

No matter how uncomfortable Chen Jing was, there was no way he couldn't even open a bottle cap.

Chen Jing showed his face, drank a few sips of water, his lips became moist, and said in a low voice, "No...it's not very good."

Then he leaned closer to her ear, avoiding the crowd, as if whispering, "Can you do me a favor?"

The lips opened and closed, and the exhaled breath was like catkins rubbing against Ni Qingjia, and that piece of skin instantly felt hot and itchy.