55

Chapter 55: Verbal Thanks

Ni Qingjia didn't leave, and said, "You can wash it yourself when you go back later."

Chen Jing: "OK."

Respond meekly, like a little sheep.

Ni Qingjia felt ashamed that she almost plucked the wool of the bald lamb.

He took out a pack of tissues and handed them to Chen Jing: "You have them on your pants, too."

There was a deeper mark on the black pants, on the thigh, Chen Jing didn't notice it for a while.

"Dip some water and just wipe it off."

Chen Jing didn't take the tissue for a long time.

Ni Qingjia stuffed his hand and asked back: "Why, do you want me to help you?"

The tone was slightly resentful, what was he thinking in such an awkward position?

"without……"

Chen Jing was afraid of taking it, so Ni Qingjia left.

While wiping, he secretly peeked at her.

Ni Qingjia caught Chen Jing's small movements from the corner of her eye, and suddenly remembered Xue Miaomiao's words.

"The way he looks at you is sticky."

"Believe it or not, if you go, he will definitely not answer this way."

My heart skipped a beat.

How she replied to Xue Miaomiao at that time, she has forgotten.

Chen Jingruo's indifferent breath tickled her heart, and Ni Qingjia suddenly wanted to know if he would agree to her asking him for homework.

Ni Qingjia turned around, her skirt drew a circle in the air, met Chen Jing's eyes, and said in a relaxed tone, "Chen Jing, have you finished your summer homework? Can you, can you lend me..."

Chen Jing paused while wiping his trousers, remained silent, and casually threw the tissue into the trash can.

Ni Qingjia reminded: "It's the stack of test papers."

Chen Jing glanced at her lightly, pretending to be in thought, and said after a while: "Yes."

So easy to agree?

"That's great, thank you." Ni Qingjia glanced at Chen Jing, Chen Jing also looked back at her, their eyes met, and Ni Qingjia dodged as if he had done something wrong.

Chen Jing walked up to Ni Qingjia, with a calm expression, and added in a flat tone: "But you need to come to my house to get it yourself."

"Oh, fine."

Ni Qingjia quickly agreed, she has something to ask for, and she should run a few more steps.

After chatting and returning to their seats, the bride and groom are already toasting at the table.

Liu Xuan winked and gossiped, "How is it? Is there any progress?"

Chen Jing said, "I don't know."

Liu Xuan smelled the fragrance on Chen Jing's body, and couldn't stop teasing him: "You like it so much? As soon as he left, you just followed him."

Chen Jing directly admitted: "Yes."

"Tsk tsk tsk, it's really not like you, the iron tree is blooming." Liu Xuan said, "You have to take the initiative, keep working hard."

There was a lot of noise around, wine glasses collided, and some people said wedding congratulations, talking about the joy of newlyweds.

The bride and groom dressed in costumes, toasted with relatives and friends at the wine table.