42

Chapter 42: so shy

Ni Qingjia asked: "Are you still jealous?"

Chen Jing put his head on Ni Qingjia's shoulder and shook it left and right.

Ni Qingjia touched his warm cheeks: "Ah Jing is so shy, what should I do when I have sex."

"Let me help Ah Jing get used to it in advance, okay?"

Saying that, Ni Qingjia tore off his pants, let out his hot cock, and rubbed it with his soft butt.

"Hmm..." Chen Jing gasped in her ear.

The cock was buried under the skirt and he couldn't see it. He could clearly feel his hard object pressing against Ni Qingjia's private parts. She slid to the opening of the soft hole when she moved casually.

Chen Jing put his arms around Ni Qingjia's dishonest waist, and said dryly: "...not now."

"I know." Ni Qingjia took Chen Jing's hand away, "Grind it, don't go in."

Ni Qingjia grabbed the thick penis and rubbed the small protrusion with the glans head.

The clitoris that had climaxed once was still sensitive, being grinded by the hard cock like this, it popped out excitedly.

"Yeah..." Ni Qingjia shook her waist mesmerizingly, "Ah Jing's dick is so hard, it made me wet again..."

The hot long stick and the meat granules rub against each other, making an imaginative sound of lustful water.

The veins on Chen Jing's forehead were throbbing, as if he was being used as a masturbation device. But his cock was warm, he was alive, and his desire was real.

Her liquid flowed onto his hard object, and Ni Qingjia became more and more bold, moving forward, the hard object under her body was only one centimeter away from the hole.

If you keep on rubbing, sooner or later, the gun will go off.

Chen Jing held her hips and hugged her, "Stop playing..."

Ni Qingjia fluttered a few times like a duckling, and said dissatisfied: "Put me down."

Chen Jing didn't listen.

"Are you afraid of me messing around, or are you afraid that you can't help yourself?"

Ni Qingjia lay on Chen Jing's body, and Chen Jing's hand holding her buttocks inevitably touched the sticky liquid, and the water on her fingertips spread into a thin film along her upturned buttocks.

The meat under his palm was soft and tender, and Chen Jing's tone was a little helpless: "...I can't help it."

Ni Qingjia pouted her buttocks, pinched Chen Jing's face with a smile: "You can't help flirting?"

Chen Jing: "Divide people."

Ni Qingjia became interested, kissed Chen Jing's lips, and bewitched, "Ah Jing, let me go."

Chen Jing let go of his hand slowly.

Ni Qingjia held the erect penis, and stroked it up along the base. When I touched the glans, I circled it with the tiger's mouth, and slowly rotated my thumb around it.

"Ah Jing, it's so thick... tell me, can I eat it?"

Chen Jing couldn't answer, panting heavily, his eyes were as deep as thick ink, filled with light mist.

Ni Qingjia only played with him for a while, and then rode up again.

Unable to find out in the dark, the hard object was bent by Ni Qingjia's buttocks, Chen Jing frowned and moaned.

Ni Qingjia got up, kissed Chen Jing comfortingly, moved her waist, and the cock slid along the buttocks to the hole.

Ni Qingjia kissed him intermittently, deliberately distracting Chen Jing's attention, and led his hand to touch her chest.

The sky outside the window was turned pink by the stage lights, and even the clouds floating around were stained with intoxicating pink.

Chen Jing closed his eyes, bit her lingering lips, and kissed her contentedly.

Ni Qingjia took the opportunity to hold the hard object under her body, the position was already aligned, and she spread her legs and tried to sit down.

"Uh huh..."

Both of them immediately let out a sound of relief.

The kiss was forced to break off.

The huge head couldn't squeeze the meat hole, but it was forced to go a little shallower with the help of the sticky water.

"you……"

Chen Jing's scalp was numb, and he wanted to withdraw, but Ni Qingjia stopped him: "Don't move."

Chen Jing listened to her reflexively.

How much did she get in...

a knuckle?

Chen Jing felt the heat in her body screaming, Ma Yan was tightly attracted by a warm water hole, and she wanted to spray semen into her body all the time.

so hard...

Ni Qingjia didn't dare to move her lower body as hard as an iron pestle.

The meat was in close contact with each other, and there was enough water as a buffer. She didn't feel pain, but instead had the urge to eat it all.

Little Ah Jing is so tough, she must be able to push through her.

Ni Qingjia is looking forward to it.

She moved her upper body, Chen Jingxian couldn't take it anymore, resisted the strong desire to ejaculate and withdrew, with a trembling voice: "...No way."

Ni Qingjia acted foolishly: "If I didn't go in, I'll rub it for a while."

Still wanting to try after speaking, Chen Jing firmly restrained her waist, "Be obedient, I can't do it now."

"Is it okay to have a set?"

Chen Jing was speechless.

Ni Qingjia changed the subject: "After the exam in a few days, how about you accompany me to Shanhai Pavilion?" She quoted what Zou Jun said, "I heard that it is renovated now, and many people go to play."

"It won't take long. We'll go there at noon and come back the next afternoon. We won't miss the time to go back to school."

Chen Jing scalded his face and stayed overnight...

Her hints couldn't be more obvious.

Chen Jing said, "Are you sure?"

Ni Qingjia blinked: "I'm not sure, if we break up before then, it will be cancelled."

Chen Jing was going to be mad at her, his nose was sore, his eyes were wet again, he turned his head away from her.

"Hey." Ni Qingjia straightened Chen Jing's face, "I said it casually, you lost your temper."

Chen Jing took a breath and calmed down his voice: "I'm not losing my temper, can you be more serious."

"Okay, okay." Ni Qingjia lowered his body and half knelt on the ground, "I apologize to Ah Jing."

After finishing speaking, she leaned over to hold the watery glans head, Chen Jingxiang backed away, and the cock slipped from her mouth.

"Um?"

Chen Jing seemed to take a breath in his heart, "No need."

This trick doesn't work, it's so hard to coax a boyfriend.

Ni Qingjia crossed her arms, her breasts made a moat, "Do you want to insert it in your breasts?"