56

Chapter 56: Heartbeat Again

"Huh?" Ni Qingjia stopped and turned around.

Chen Jing sat on the bed, his loose trousers drooped, and a mass bulged from between his legs.

It was not obvious when he was standing, and Ni Qingjia's attention was all on his upper body, so he didn't see when he reacted.

Chen Jing's eyes were gentle, and he stared at Ni Qingjia stickily with a hint of request.

Ni Qingjia narrowed her eyes: "What do you mean?"

Chen Jing stood up and slowly approached Ni Qingjia.

As the naked figure approached, Ni Qingjia unconsciously took half a step back.

Chen Jing said softly: "Thank you, you have to take action."

Ni Qingjia followed his words and asked, "For example?"

She clearly understood, but pretended to be stupid on purpose.

Chen Jing lowered his eyes, his thin skin was flushed with a layer of pink, he was a bit embarrassed to speak, and gave her a tentative look.

Her faint gaze flicked over Ni Qingjia's heart like a feather, she didn't speak, she waited for Chen Jing to speak.

Chen Jing maintained his composure, and said the worst need in his life: "For example, help me solve it once with your hands..."

Fearing that she would disagree, Chen Jing thoughtfully analyzed for her: "There are a lot of homework during the summer vacation, you are not at a disadvantage..."

The air was quiet.

transaction unit.

If this was a deal, Ni Qingjia could accept the test paper with peace of mind, instead of secretly feeling guilty about taking advantage of him.

No matter how intimate things have been done, it's nothing to help him once.

Ni Qingjia quickly agreed: "Okay."

Chen Jing never expected that Ni Qingjia would answer so quickly, and kept a calm face, but the gradually rising objects in his crotch revealed his desire.

He was so eager for her to touch him, even if he got it in this way.

Ni Qingjia said: "I'm tired from standing, can I sit on the bed?"

Chen Jing sat obediently by the bed, looking at Ni Qingjia with burning eyes.

Ni Qingjia sat next to him and said, "Only once."

After finishing speaking, his hand slowly approached his stuffed crotch, touched the ball through the fabric, just touched it casually, and the long stick stood up immediately.

Chen Jing moved his lips, but didn't make a sound, he concentrated on feeling the long-lost throbbing below, and stood up excitedly because of her.

The trousers stretched out a round outline, Ni Qingjia circled her head, and touched down carefully, the whole shape gradually revealed. In her palm, it showed a trend of getting bigger.

It was so thick that it was almost impossible to hold, and a little liquid was secreted, and the top of the tent that was set up was wet.

Before Ni Qingjia could do anything, Chen Jing was completely hard, gasping for breath while suppressing his voice, his eyes followed her closely.

Ni Qingjia moved up and down, Chen Jing trembled all over, and hummed a broken sound in his throat.

"Huh?" Ni Qingjia turned to look at his face, "You are so sensitive, how long has it been since you masturbated?"