12

Chapter 12: Play a game

This position is too dangerous.

Her legs pressed against his, the tight and real touch firmly controlled Chen Jing's heartstrings. The slightest movement of her will affect his whole body.

Ni Qingjia's hand was lingering around Chen Jing's neck, she seemed to like Chen Jing's neck very much, her thumb fluttered over the protruding bone.

The blush spread from the base of the ears to the entire neck, Chen Jing lowered his eyes, and his voice trembled: "Don't do this, please."

Ni Qingjia smiled, and said softly: "You knew I had thoughts about you, didn't you?"

"But you didn't push me away."

"Chen Jing, your mind is not pure."

Ni Qingjia never knew that a boy could look so good-looking when he blushed. His body was burning hot, his calm and self-sufficient eyes were covered with clouds, and the frozen lake sky collapsed.

Chen Jing could not refute.

His despicable heart has always yearned for her. Before she was close, he longed for the moon in the sky, the moon held by the stars, in his dream.

Ni Qingjia's fingertips wrapped around Chen Jing like wildly growing vines, making Chen Jing breathless.

From top to bottom, from the inside to the outside, even if she wanted to entangle her beating heart, Chen Jing couldn't say a word of reproach, bearing her weight, unable to move.

"Don't talk, you always don't talk."

Ni Qingjia's breath was close at hand, so hot that it seemed to ignite Chen Jing.

"Because my grades are not good, you and I have no common language, why do you talk to them so much?"

Chen Jing moved his lips and uttered a syllable in a low voice: "No..."

"Then why are you smiling at Li Yan?"

Chen Jing didn't understand.

The fragrance that filled his arms confused his thoughts, and Chen Jing didn't even dare to lift his head.

"Chen Jing, look at me." Ni Qingjia adjusted her sitting posture.

The school trousers were pressed against each other, rubbing against each other gently, and Chen Jing looked at him with pain.

"Aren't you tired of being a good student?" Ni Qingjia touched Chen Jing's sharp jawline, and brushed the corner of his lips intentionally or unintentionally with his fingertips, smiling, "How about playing a game with me?"

game……

game unit.

Chen Jing suddenly bent his back and slumped on the cold wooden chair, with his hands drooping, afraid of offending her, he didn't move from the beginning to the end.

Meeting Ni Qingjia's teasing eyes, Chen Jing couldn't help but focus on the delicate lips, which were plump and tender, exhaling seductive hot breath.

As long as you bow your head, you can touch it.

She is suddenly close, suddenly away, she is the master of the game. But Chen Jing's heart was up and down, and she was holding her in her hand, and she didn't know when he would throw it away.

Chen Jing's eyebrows were slightly sunken, stained with deep gloom.

This is not what he wants.

Chen Jing closed his eyes.

Ni Qingjia thought that Chen Jing had acquiesced.

Lowering his head and approaching, Chen Jing smelled very clean, like the cool autumn rain.

Touch his cheek, it's so hot.

But still, it was a look of struggling.

Ni Qingjia didn't bother to think about it, and slowly offered her seductive soft lips. Chen Jing seemed to sense her actions, his breathing became short of breath, and there was a haze between his brows.

When he opened his eyes suddenly, there was only a few millimeters of distance between them.

That's not honey, that's arsenic.

That's not his luck, that's her trap.

Chen Jing gritted his teeth and exhausted all his strength to resist the desire in his heart.

At the critical moment, Chen Jing pushed Ni Qingjia away.