51

Chapter 51: Student Chen Jing, borrow it

On the second night of returning to being single, Ni Qingjia was invited to Zhao Yuge's birthday party.

Zhao Yuge originally asked casually. After all, Ni Qingjia hadn't had dinner with their old classmates for a long time, but she agreed quickly.

The venue is still Red Wine Meat, Zhao Yuge treats guests.

There were more than a dozen people, except for a few familiar high school students, there were also a few people from Zhao Yuge's class, and Zou Jun was also there.

Ni Qingjia caught a glimpse of a girl sitting next to Zou Jun. She had seen them together in Shanhai Pavilion, so she was not surprised.

People like them are the same, quick on the head, and quick on the break.

Zou Jun was not embarrassed to see Ni Qingjia, and Ni Qingjia also sat down generously.

After Zhao Yuge finished ordering, he sat next to Ni Qingjia.

"Why did you come out this time? No matter how much I called you before, you couldn't move."

Ni Qingjia twitched the corners of her mouth: "It's your birthday, so don't come here for a meal."

After all, poured a glass of beer, "Happy birthday."

Head up and down.

Zhao Yuge didn't drink, "Take it easy, why, you're in a bad mood."

Ni Qingjia didn't answer, just staring blankly.

Zhao Yuge looked in the direction of her eyes, thinking that she was losing his mind for Zou Jun and his new girlfriend, and elbowed Ni Qingjia's arm, "Last week a buddy asked me for your mobile phone number, and you are the only one on the school anniversary He's been thinking about that dance for several days. I thought I'd ask for your permission first, but I didn't give it. How do you say, do you mean it?"

Ni Qingjia came back to her senses and smiled: "Handsome?"

The dishes were served one after another, Zhao Yuge picked up a chopstick and grinned: "He's pretty handsome, of course, he's not as good as me."

Ni Qingjia said, "Forget it."

Zhao Yuge typed for his buddy, and put down his phone after a while, "I told him, you have a picky eye, let him retreat in the face of difficulties."

Ni Qingjia shrugged and acquiesced to this sentence.

She doesn't want to be in a relationship anytime soon.

The main thing is that I don't want to provoke a second Chen Jing, and let her not so high morality face a second torture.

Thinking of Chen Jing, a familiar figure flashed outside.

Ni Qingjia's seat was facing the door, and Chen Jing rode a bicycle, appearing and disappearing from the boxy door frame, just like a movie scene.

His thin figure was outlined in the night, and the night wind blew up the hem of his school uniform, revealing a narrow waist, and that patch of skin color was particularly eye-catching against the surrounding darkness.

The speed of his passing was too fast to see his expression clearly, but Ni Qingjia could clearly read the unconcealable loneliness from that back.

This scene seems familiar, but the mood is completely different from before.

Ni Qingjia looked away, chewing the vegetables as if nothing had happened.

She believed that time could heal him, and a smart person like Chen Jing wouldn't go into a dead end.