59

Chapter 59: Aries

A few days later, the first year of high school and the second year of high school started, and the school gradually became lively.

Ni Qingjia was very uncomfortable with the fact that she suddenly became the oldest senior high school senior, but compared with those youthful and lively faces, she did not seem to have that much energy.

Recently, the club is recruiting new students. Lin Yue, the president of the dance club, has resigned. She is afraid that the junior high school girl who took office will not be able to control the stage, so she will help out when she is preparing to recruit new students.

Lin Yue asked Ni Qingjia if he would like to come and see together. Ni Qingjia, who left the club early, was ashamed to go, and declined Lin Yue's invitation.

Lin Yue smiled and said that there will be a competition for the top ten singers on campus jointly organized by several associations, and Ni Qingjia can try to participate.

Ni Qingjia can still watch her dance and practice, and her singing is really at the KTV level. She waved her hand and said that she would stop embarrassing herself.

Lin Yue didn't say any more.

In recent days, because the monthly exam was approaching, Chen Jing did not come to Ni Qingjia very frequently. He prepared very seriously for the first exam in the third year of high school.

It seems that as soon as the third year of high school is reached, everyone is more nervous than before. Ni Qingjia obviously felt that the students around her were no longer as loose and free as before, and even Xue Miaomiao gradually worked hard to study.

The homeroom teacher stood and stared at the door of the classroom before self-study started, making Ni Qingjia dare not take out the breakfast in his pocket.

Affected by the environment, Ni Qingjia was inexplicably flustered. She was used to laziness, and it was difficult to change in a short time. At most, she would finish the day's homework honestly by herself. As for extra exercises or misunderstood questions, she hadn't reached that level yet.

In the evening self-study, Ni Qingjia got on with a math multiple-choice question, and was still thinking hard at the break.

She definitely does not think that she is a stupid person, otherwise she would not be admitted to this high school. It's just that his talent in mathematics is limited, and he doesn't work hard the day after tomorrow, so the gap is slowly opened up by others.

Ni Qingjia wrote irritably, dropped her pen, and scratched her hair in anger.

"Choose D."

A clean voice came from outside the window, like a quiet stream flowing in the noisy class, suddenly calming Ni Qingjia's restless mood.

Ni Qingjia turned her head, met Chen Jing outside the window, and said sullenly, "How do you know?"

He didn't even read the topic.

The progress of the key class was faster than that of the ordinary class. Chen Jing had already done this set of test papers two days earlier. Chen Jing leaned sideways on the window sill, and said to Ni Qingjia: "Try to make an auxiliary line from point E to line segment AB, and then..."

Fearing that Ni Qingjia would not understand, he spoke very slowly. Facing her puzzled expression, there was no trace of impatience on her face, and she patiently told the story from the beginning.

"Oh." Ni Qingjia wrote option D in brackets, "Thank you..."

Just when she was about to say something, she thought of something, swallowed the thank you abruptly, pretended to clear her throat, and said, "Uh huh..."