49

Chapter 49: How about we separate

The next day, Ni Qingjia slept until noon.

After getting up and eating, I didn't do anything, so I had to go back by car.

The dream trip is over.

Ni Qingjia has no regrets, everything is perfect.

Including that she is very respectful and complete.

Returning to the boring study life, Ni Qingjia returned to school as usual.

As soon as I entered the classroom, I saw many people surrounding Chen Jing's seat, chatting about something.

"Congratulations, Xueba."

"Can I still ask you to copy homework in the future?"

"What are you talking about, you just think about copying your homework."

"..."

Ni Qingjia asked Xue Miaomiao: "What's wrong? What happened?"

Xue Miaomiao turned her head: "Don't you know? It's been rumored earlier that Chen Jing did well in the exam this time, and the director has already approved him to go to the key class."

"Oh——" Ni Qingjia drew a long voice, and looked at Chen Jing from the gap in the crowd. He was still the same, without much expression.

Xue Miaomiao asked gossipingly: "Sister, since he left, you two will be in a 'long-distance relationship'. What are you going to do?"

Ni Qingjia chuckled, "Is it considered a long-distance relationship after a few classrooms?"

Xue Miaomiao said meaningfully: "For you, it's not like that, I know you too well."

After hearing this, Ni Qingjia waved her hand casually.

Following the crowd to congratulate Chen Jing openly, when the crowd dispersed, he secretly pinched his arm, "Why don't you tell me."

"I just found out..." Chen Jing had a complicated look on his face, and after thinking about it for a long time, he stammered, "I...you..."

Ni Qingjia guessed what he was going to say, and said with a smile: "It's a good thing that you can go to the key class, I'm happy for you."

"You deserve it, you don't have to worry about it, Chen Jing." Ni Qingjia half-jokingly said, "Don't go and find out that you can't keep up, and then just cry alone."

Seeing that she was in a good mood, Chen Jing breathed a sigh of relief.

The evening study bell rang, and Ni Qingjia returned to her seat.

The homeroom teacher copied the total score and ranking documents of the entrance exam. Chen Jing was firmly ranked first in the class and among the best in the school.

No wonder the grade director is so optimistic about him, Ni Qingjia is really happy for him.

In the second half of the evening self-study, Chen Jing was called out by the class teacher to talk, and he didn't come back until get out of class was over.

Ni Qingjia heard from the discussions among the students during the class break that Chen Jing could move his seat tomorrow. There were two classes to choose from, and Chen Jing planned to go to class 9.

Ni Qingjia used his toes to figure out why he chose this class.

Another key class is upstairs, and class 9 is on the same floor as theirs. It's just that one is at the westernmost end of the corridor, and the other is at the easternmost end, separated by the end of the world, without touching each other.