2. Ara and Athy.

I returned to the room later in night to find Athy sleeping in our bed. I adjusted her blanket before I walked over and sat down on the sofa hoping that the plan I'd sketched would work well.

Human's brain was capable of unlocking the greatest mysteries of the world and also tap into the energy that were locked into the subconscious part. One way to try and unlock it would be meditation which was highly recommended for mental peace and in most of the research material, it was said to elevate the senses of the person. I didn't know the nature of mana here, but with time I'd have to research and make adjustments.

I didn't realise when I ended up falling asleep but the next morning I woke up when I felt someone touching my cheek.

I opened my eyes and was met with the sight of an adorable angel-like child staring at me.

"You're awake." She said with a bright smile and I blinked. This child was way cuter than I had seen her in manwha.

"Good morning," her voice was also quite sweet sounding.

"Morning."

The maids arranged bath for us and despite me trying to do it myself Lillian personally tended to me saying I might hurt myself and since Athy was looking at me, I didn't resist much.

The maids dolled me up in a pink frilly dress, and I stared at the girl in the mirror as Lily brushed my long golden blonde hair. My hair was a slight bit darker golden than Athy and my eyes were different than her cute round ones. My eyes... were eerily similar to Claude's, they were sharp and pointy.

"Princess, your head doesn't hurt anymore, does it?" Lily asked.

"No." I said and she looked at my reflection as I stared at myself or rather studied my face.

"You look really pretty, Princess." Lily smiled and I didn't reply. Athy was way cuter than me.

I got down from the table and I and Athy walked over to the dining hall where she and I would have our breakfast. I sat on the chair and looked at the plate before me, my stomach twisted and I looked up at Lily.

"Can I have something veg?"

"Hah? Pardon?"

"Something vegetarian, I don't want this." I said as I glanced at the steak in my plate distastefully.

I was subjected to some violence in my past life which made some psychological disturbances in my food habits. I felt sick of meat and anything that was made after spilling the blood of some other creature.

"Al-Alright, Princess."

"And from now on please prepare vegetarian food for me." I ordered and she bowed slightly before she picked the plate from before me and walked away.

"Psst!" I looked at Athy who sat beside me.

"You're being a bit too cold." She hissed to me.

I faced the front again, "I'll try to tone it down."