Q & A

Welcome to the small question answer session with the characters of "Who Made Me A Princess?!" and Amara aka our dear Ara.

First of all, I'd like to thank all the readers, voters and commenters, I really appreciate your feedback, it means a lot to me so, I hope this small interactive session will be of interest as well.

A special thanks to MagaXoX79 for being the first person to give the story her feedback and also thanks to Luna_Uchiha1 , liannezeaye , anitha13 , itachiforlife and all the others who have voted and supported my book.

It really means a lot!

Now, without any further ado, I'll start with the Q&A.

ITPT

Everyone has gathered except for Claude, as it will be dangerous to ask some questions in his presence so, for the safety of the characters and author. He will be late.

Ara is the first to enter with Athy.

# Ara, first question is for you.

Ara: Okay.

# Why are you so obsessed with Athy?

Ara: Well, obviously because Athy is a child and I have to protect her from the pests. She can have a relationship when she's a bit older.

I guess, I'm sounding like Dad these days...

Athy: No, you are sounding more like Dad these days. Stop spending so much time with him! We don't need the plan C anymore!

Besides, I'm not thinking of any relationship for now so, don't worry...

# What if she stays single for her whole life?

Ara: She's only 14 as of now. *sigh* this generation I swear... She can have as many dates as she wants when she grows past her teenage.

Besides, I just save Ijekiel and Lucas from getting killed by Dad, it's better if I handle them, right?

And Athy won't stay single all her life, she is the best girl in this world so she will have the best match for her. I appreciate your love for her and it makes me happy, so just support her and that'll be enough for now.

Athy: Ara, you sounded a little rude just now.

Ara: Eh? Really? Sorry, readers.