60. Punishment And Praise.

AMARA POV.

"I guess I had been too lenient for a long time that's why some people thought they could push my beloved little sister around as they please." I spoke making a few nobles shiver while some looked up at me with smiles.

"I'll teach them a lesson in a moment, but first things first," I turned to Anastacius and hopped down from the railing to face him.

"My dear Uncle, I believe we haven't officially met. I'm your brother's older daughter and the Crown Princess of Obelia." I said and then smirked.

"But you'll also remember me as the one who screwed you and your partner over." His eyes widened as I was releasing my mana.

"Now, even if you're the member of the Imperial family, slandering the Imperial name is a grave offense. You will be held responsible for this matter, Uncle." I said and he smiled to himself.

I'm sure he's thinking that he would only be locked up but I've decided to screw him over for hurting Dad in his greediness and foolishness.

"Furthermore, there is one more charge against you, dear Uncle. Regarding your use of black magic."

I snapped my fingers not letting him or the nobles even a moment to think and the hall was filled with thick black mana.

"The magic's been dyed pitch black!"

"It's black magic!"

"I suppose no further explanation is required and if any of you wants then I dare you to ask." I glared down at the certain ones who put their heads down.

"Thus, I, the Crown Princess declare this. Henceforth, Anastacius de Alger Obelia will be treated as a criminal, and any supporters of his cause will be judged as followers of black magic!"

"Furthermore, they will be magically chained and detained in an underground prison."

Lucas casted the magical chains on Anastacius who stood there without any resistance while Athy and Lucas looked at me.

"As for those who demeaned and ridiculed my sister and also slandered His Majesty's birth and my mother. Get ready to face the consequences of running your filthy mouths." I glared at everyone and those who had known their deeds fell on their knees.

"We-We apologize, Your Highness!"

"Please have mercy!"

"We were blinded by the rumours!"

I smirked, "You're saying if I and Dad were really gravely ill and my sister would have taken up the charge to help us and the nation, then too, you would have done this?"

The kneeling figures shuddered.

"C-Could it be that you and His Majesty...?"

"Don't you fools know how much work I and my father do everyday without any aide? Can't we have a small break? Or do you feel that you're above us that's why we can't take a break unless we notify you?" I glared at them making the hall grow chill and the mana crackle.