10. Mr. White.

The next day I found Felix, Lily and even Athy in good spirits. Diana's sketch did a magic on them I guess.

"Are you keeping that sketch with you?" I asked and Athy nodded.

"I've kept it well hidden, I don't want anyone else to see it." She said.

"You really wanted to see her." I said telepathically as we were around Lily and Felix and Athy looked at me.

"Well, in my past life I didn't know who my parents were to begin with so, I wondered how my mother was in this one..." She replied and I reached out and patted her head.

"You have me here, and there's also Lily and Felix, so don't worry about anything else. Big sis will make sure that you are happy everyday." I smiled and she smiled back.

"We should be heading out now." Felix said and Athy reached out and tugged at his pants.

"Athy's legs hurt." Athy said, maybe she was feeling guilty for shouting at them the other night.

"Give me a piggyback ride." Athy said

Did I ever get a piggyback ride in my past life? I don't think so.

"Yes, Princess." Felix said with a smile as he crouched and Athy got on his back.

Lily smiled at them, "Well then, please return safely."

"Bye, bye Lily." Athy said waving at her.

"We'll see you later." Felix added as he smiled at Lily.

I chuckled as I saw this scene, it looked quite cute

"What's the matter, Princess?" Lily asked and Felix and Athy also looked at me.

"You two do realise you just sounded like newlyweds with Athy as your child." I teased making Felix and Lily look at each other and then turn away with red faces.

"Tha-That's not it!" Lily shouted.

"We-We should get going now, Princess!" Felix spoke.

"Oh, look at you two being so flustered." I continued and Athy shook her head, I knew she didn't support this ship but I did.

"I'll support you guys if you decide to get married." I said making them almost blow of embarrassment.

"I-I just recalled, I have a lot of other work. I-I'll see you later, Princesses." Lily rushed away while Felix turned away from me.

"We-We'll be heading to the audience chamber today." He said and I noticed as how his ears had gone red.

Cute.

I chuckled silently as I started walking.

After a few minutes we reached in front of the audience room where we were supposed to meet Dad. If I'm not wrong then we'd see Roger Alpheus today.