Author's Note.

Hello readers,

This is my very first fanfiction of my favourite manwha "Who Made Me A Princess?"

All the rights to this book are reserved and although it's a Fanfiction, please note that the OC and the OC created scenarios are author created so, don't plagiarise them.

Apart from the OC no other characters are mine also, the plot twists and the changes in the events were made by me.

I hope you find this work interesting.

***

Introducing the OC.

AMARA DE ALGER OBELIA

Appearance:

During childhood- Dark golden hair and sharp, pointy jeweled blue eyes, her face has uncanny resemblance to Claude, she is quite skinny because of her food habits and is quite lithe and slightly taller than Athanasia.

As a teenager- She's quite lean and muscled, looking a spitting image of Claude. She's taller but also has the charm that makes men and women both fall for her alike.

Personality: She has a cold voice which can be intimidating at times and also a very scary look which makes people think she's the miniature version of Claude. But she's a fool for her sister whom she thinks is the cutest girl in the world and also for her father whom she very often praises. She is also very smart which is why she's called the genius with limitless potential.

Likes: Athanasia, Claude, Lucas, Learning new things, her private space.

Dislikes: Athernitas, Deep water, boat rides, anyone who tries to harm Athanasia, anyone trying to belittle her, the ones who insult her family.

Achievements: She's a skilled swordswoman, with exceptional perceptive way of thinking, an intelligent advisor and aide, a good artist and a prodigal strategist, and a very strong and talented Mage.

***

I know my OC can be a bit annoying at times but please don't hate her.

Now, please enjoy reading!