70. I'm Happy!

The maids fixed my and Athy's make-up and we walked out to see Dad.

"Dad, we're ready." She announced and Dad looked down at us with a smile on his face.

"I can't have you two by my side forever," he said.

"However, in my eyes you two are always my little girls."

Athy and I exchanged a look before we looked at Dad.

"So... Shall we go?" He asked as he stretched his hands for both of us.

I and Athy smiled at each other before reaching out to hold his hands.

"Yes!" We spoke in unison.

We were led towards the church where Athy and Dad went separately while I walked down the aisle towards where the Bishop stood. Everyone had gathered at the pews cheering me with smiles on their faces.

I kept my posture straight and a small smile on my face as my eyes drifted over to Dad and Athy who smiled back at me

I stood in front of the Bishop who smiled down at me.

"Blessings and peace for Obelia." The Bishop started speaking.

"From now on, we will hold the official coronation ceremony of the Crown Princess of Obelia."

I sat down on my knees on the altar with my hands joined and eyes closed in prayer.

"It is an honour to be able to commemorate this beautiful day, the Crown Princess' coronation." I could hear people talking around me.

"Since the founding of our Empire, we have enjoyed centuries of peace, all in accordance with the great founding Emperor of the Obelian Empire." The Bishop announced.

"This is the first time she's made a public appearance after His Majesty's birthday."

"She's way cooler than I heard!"

"She looks like a Goddess!"

"How could someone so completely embody the regal look of the Imperial family?"