71. Epilogue: Content.

THIRD PERSON POV.

"What are you doing hurry up?!"

"I'm coming, don't run!"

"Come on, big brother!"

The two brown haired and green eyed cute girls took the hands of the handsome, tall red haired boy with black eyes as they started running down the bustling street.

"Hey, don't run too fast!" A masculine voice spoke up.

"Don't get too far away!" Another voice accompanied.

"You old men, should hang back, I'll take care of your daughters." The boy smirked at the two black haired men who stared at him.

"Why is your daughter like that?" Asked the one who had short black hair neatly parted to the right in a fringe falling over his eyes, with the left side slicked back

"Just walk faster, old man." The other black haired man smirked as he walked faster making the other sigh.

"Why did I come with them today?" He muttered to himself as he picked pace.

Currently, the whole Imperial family had gathered in the town of Mieta, the place where Jeanette and Anastacius were living. Ara had insisted that they all go and had left a proxy behind which was Felix. She had promised that she would get him a good gift which made him throw a smaller tantrum.

She had taken only the selected ones with her which included, Lucas and Ijekiel.

It was a group vacation for all of them and Ara had made sure that nothing would go wrong in her absence.

She had also changed the appearances of the Imperial family, with Jeanette and Athy looking like twins while herself as their older brother. She had matched her father's appearance to Anastacius' with black hair and black eyes.

"Here, Ara try this!" Athy said as she brought a snack before Ara's mouth and she took a bite. The spiciness made her smile and she nodded.

"It's awesome!"