Q and A 0.2

Behind the scenes.

"Ah! Let me die!" Author cries climbing over the edge of the roof.

"Stop it already!" Ara shouts clutching to the author's robe.

"We love you, if that makes any difference!" Athy shouts tugging at the author's sleeve.

Author pauses and looks at her.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Geez, you're an adult how can you be so childish?" Ara runs her hand through her hair as Author climbs down.

"If you're done then, shall we head back? I have a lot of work." Claude speaks up, standing in the back with arms crossed at his chest and a bored look on his face.

"I'm busy too, I still have a lot of paperwork to finish. Lucas come and help me." Ara says as she starts walking back.

"Princess Athanasia, let me escort you." Ijekiel bows to Athy.

"Eh...?"

"No, thanks. I'll take my sister." Ara appears on her side in a flash and takes her hand.

Roger and Ijekiel have to take a carriage back while the Imperial family and Lucas teleports back. Berserif is already gone underground.

Thanks to the ruckus Emperor Claude forgot that he had to see Lucas, Felix and Berserif...

Author-nim is left on the set alone now.

"Hah... Let's go back and sleep..."

The set is closed and a figure appears

"Ah... I got a little late..." The person looks around and then at the watch.

"Everyone left?"

Checks everywhere. Nobody is at the set.

"Oi! I'm your ancestor for Hell's sake! How could you not wait for me?!"

"How dare you ignore me?! I'm the main Villain of the story! How dare you not wait for me! Even that stupid author?! I'll kill everyone! AHHHHHHH!"

Author feels itching in her ears along with the other characters.

"Eh? Is someone cursing at me?"