Bonus Chapter.

“A good book has no ending.” – Robert Frost.

THIRD PERSON POV.

"Grandpa!"

"Grandpa?!"

Claude de Alger Obelia lifted his eyes from the book he was reading and looked at the two little figures rushing towards him through his circular golden rimmed glasses.

A small boy with snow white hair and a girl with long messy blonde hair. Both of them were eight and nine years old respectively. They were the young Prince Emrys de Alger Obelia and Princess Eternity de Alger Obelia.

"What is it this time?" He asked as the two reached close to him and clutched at his robe starting to shout.

"You know Grandpa what Rys did-"

"Grandpa, I didn't do anything, Ety is lying-"

The two started shouting together which made it hard for Claude to understand what exactly was the root of the problem was. He spotted the certain red haired eleven year old who was assigned to look after the young Prince and Princess running towards them huffing as if he'd run across the whole palace.

As if noticing the gaze the child straightened up and mechanically walked closer and bowed before the previous Emperor.

"B-Blessings and glory upon the Obelian Empire."

"What's going on?"

"We-Well..."

"Rys! Ety!" He turned his gaze on the young woman who was walking towards them. Claude watched her with soft eyes as she was his younger daughter Athanasia followed by the Headmaid Lillian Robane.

The young boy gasped as he saw his mother and he and the girl hid behind Claude. Elias too fliched as he saw his mother but he stood rooted in his place.

"You two! How many times have I told you to not go around recklessly playing?!" Athanasia started scolding the two young children.

"And stop hiding now!" She scolded making the children who was hiding behind Claude flinch.

"I-I'm sorry...?" The boy and the girl poked their heads out from their Grandfather's broad shoulders.

"What happened this time?"

Athanasia sighed slumping her shoulders, "They tore the tapestry."

"So?" Claude spoke disinterestedly.

"It was the one with butterflies and meadow." Athanasia said making the two as well as Claude to pause for a moment.

"You mean the one that Aeturnus gifted Ara?" Claude asked and Athanasia nodded making Claude turn his head to look at the young ones.

He knew the children were more like their parents but his older daughter's older son was more like him. Aeturnus de Alger Obelia was the copy of Claude's personality and if it was something that he had gifted his beloved mother then...

"Grandpa..."

"Help us please..."

The two looked at Claude with puppy dog eyes. He wasn't immune to that look but he knew Aeturnus wasn't the one to yield or be merciful when it came to his mother.

Claude sighed, "Of all the people you had to ruin the gift he gave to Ara..."

"You should accept whatever punishment your older brother gives you two." Athanasia said making the two give her the look as well.

"No, that look doesn't work on me." Athanasia crossed her arms at her chest.

"Eternity de Alger Obelia and Emrys de Alger Obelia!" The two grew pale as they heard the voice of their angry older sibling.