65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.

I saw little Athy walking and just then a pair of arms picked her up and I saw Mom and Dad standing there. I felt warmth in my chest as Mom walked over and picked me up too, she smiled at both of us and placed soft kisses over my and Athy's foreheads as Dad smiled at us standing behind Mom.

 I felt warmth in my chest as Mom walked over and picked me up too, she smiled at both of us and placed soft kisses over my and Athy's foreheads as Dad smiled at us standing behind Mom

I couldn't help but smile as I saw the warm and pleasant sight with everyone happy.

I opened my eyes and found Athy's arm over my body, she opened her eyes too and looked at me.

"Rise and shine Princesses!" Lily chirped and I and she sat up.

"Good morning, Lily." We both spoke in unison.

"Did you two have a good dream? You two were smiling in your sleep." She said and I smiled as I recalled it.

"Yeah," Athy said, "it was a really good dream."

"I knew it!" Lily grinned, "I wanted to sleep you a little longer, but..."

I got down from bed, I felt bad after Jeanette had left so I ended up sleeping with Athy, it's been two weeks since she had left and I still couldn't find enough time to go see her because of the mountain of work that I had to finish.

"It's okay, you could have let Athy sleep." I said and I yawned.

Athy lied back down as she heard that and I asked Lily to let her be. I bathed and let Lily dress me in a formal dress shirt and black pants with the green coat hanging over my shoulders.

"You're still sleepy, Your Highness." Lily said as she did my buttons and I stifled a yawn.

"Ugh... That dream was so nice that I wanted to see more." I said and Lily smiled at me.

"I hope Jeanette and Uncle would have reached at their destination safely." I mumbled.

"I'm sure, they would have, Your Highness."

"I miss her already." I said and Lily looked up at me.

"I really like this side of you, Your Highness." She said and I looked at her.

"Hm?"

"You may not be expressive about it but I know you cherish everyone around you very much." She said and I nodded sleepily.

Once I was done getting ready I headed towards Dad's office, on my way, I saw a lot of servants greeting me.

"Good morning, Your Royal Highness!"

"Good morning, Your Highness!"

"Good morning," I replied, "Did everyone sleep well?"

"Yes!"

I smiled still sleepy and almost ran into the pillar but Felix quickly held my hand.

"Your Highness, are you not feeling well?" He asked and I yawned.