3. Claude de Alger Obelia.

"What are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?" The cold voice demanded and I saw Athy flinch, though I was standing in between her and the presence she started to tremble.

I turned around to see the tall man standing right in front of me, his hair which seemed like their were made of pure gold and eyes that glowed like jewels but there was unmistakably the murderous and dark aura and I could somehow see the misty traces of black magic.

Wait, how was I able to see that black magic?

Still, there was no doubt in it, he looked even more handsome in reality. The Emperor of Obelian empire. Claude de Alger Obelia.

I felt Athy gripping my hand as she stood behind me and I moved slightly

"Athy, do you trust me?" I asked her through telepathy.

"Yes." She replied.

"Then play along and be quiet until I tell you what to do."

"O-Okay." She was so scared that even her mental voice was stuttering.

Clank!

My eyes drifted down to the pouch that fell from Athy and the jewels from inside tumbled out. Claude's eyes followed them too before coming back to us. Felix, the red haired knight stood behind Claude watching both of us looking slightly worried.

"That face, I've seen it before." Claude spoke as he looked at us as if sizing me and Athy up.

He looked both at me and then back at Athy, well, she did resemble a lot to our mother so no doubt he'd look at her more.

"Was it the dancer from Siodonna?" He spoke and I could feel Athy clutching my hand tighter.

"You two look like that wench." I couldn't help the frown.

Even I?

"Then again it doesn't matter where she came from."

"Your Majesty." Felix spoke in a worried tone as he watched Claude reaching out to touch Athy's face who'd gone as still as the statues behind us.

My eyes followed his hand that touched Athy soft jaw and a dangerous smile appeared on his face as he turned his eyes to me.

"And I think I remember, what that wench named you." He said before moving his hand and touched my jaw. His touch was cold.

"I believe it was Amara and Athanasia."

I could hear Athy's heart thumping loudly, I brushed my thumb over her hand to calm her down.

"Athy... calm down, child. I'm right here, I'll protect you. Don't be scared."

"H-He... Why is he here at this time? We weren't supposed to see him till we turned 9?! Hell, we weren't supposed to meet him at all!" She shouted in my head and I faced Claude with a calm face looking right in his eyes.