59. Let's Get The Show Started.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Ara had mixed her own mana with Lucas' to put a protection spell on Ijekiel to give Athernitas a good shock.

"It'll activate the moment he touches you." Ara had said while putting the spell on Ijekiel.

"Also, Lucas will be there to protect you."

"I'll be there to beat that bastard's ass." Lucas corrected but Ara ignored him.

"Just make sure you act properly."

"Yes, I will. Thank you, Your Highness."

"We should be the one thanking you, Ijekiel." Athy said.

"No, I'm glad that there's something that I could help with." Ijekiel said looking slightly sad.

Athy looked at Ijekiel and Ara noticed the atmosphere and pulled Lucas aside for a moment.

"What?" He asked and Ara gave him a look.

"He'll probably go crazy after noticing my mana so be a little careful and protect the boy." She said and he frowned before looking away.

"I'm not getting compensated enough to even protect a snotty brat." Ara sighed.

"I'll compensate you once we're done taking care of this." Ara said and Lucas smiled brightly.

"Then, let's do this quickly!"

Lucas and Ara stepped back to face Ijekiel and Athy again and noticed the artifact ring on his finger.

"What is this?" Lucas asked looking displeased.

"A toy like that won't be of any help to you, it will only give you away..." Lucas said.

"That's why I'm taking it with me." Ijekiel said as he brought up his hand.

"Seeing this, he'll underestimate me and lower his defenses."

"That's Ijekiel for you!" Athy grinned as she got impressed while I threw my arm around her shoulders with an overly sweet smile on my face.

"I've never got even a word of praise from you for everything I've done for days and you're suddenly praising Whitey's boy." I said telepathically and she looked at me with a nervous smile.

"We-Well..."

"I was only able to hold on for this long because of your faith in me, Princesses. And I also have to repay Princess Amara for saving my father's life." Ijekiel said.