31. Place Where She Died.

CLAUDE POV

Ara or Athelinda seemed like she was finding it hard to accept her current situation just like us. Athelinda, even if I tried my best to recall, I couldn't remember anyone of that name from the royal lineage.

With the kind of strength she had she would be even stronger than how Athernitas was being portrayed in the history. And to think this person was friends with the Mage of the Tower? I could only imagine what kind of person she might be when she was alive 200 years ago.

As for now, she was taking a stroll around the palace.

"This whole place is changed a lot in two centuries." She muttered as we walked outside the Royal palace.

"There's not a single attendant for the present Emperor and no luxurious items at all." She said.

"If you want, the palace would be decorated the way you feel." I said and she shook her head.

"It's fine, I like the simple and natural stuff." She said and I paused for a moment as I recalled Ara's words from years back when I'd offered her to decorate the palace like she'd want.

"... I prefer everything being simple and natural." She had said.

I stared at the back of my child now, she had grown a lot from that time, her hair were straight like mine tied back in a pony tail, her shoulders strong and arms long and well muscled, she wore a white shirt with her sleeves folded up to her elbow showing her veiny and firm hands. Her posture and aura was that of an Emperor and I couldn't help but see that my Ara was walking away from me.

She suddenly stopped walking and inhaled looking up at the rose petals that were flying in the air.

"Your Highness designed these rose gardens personally for Princess Athanasia since, roses are her favourite flowers

"Your Highness designed these rose gardens personally for Princess Athanasia since, roses are her favourite flowers." Felix said as he walked with us.

"There's the most beautiful garden at Emerald palace where you would have tea with Princess and His Majesty."

She simply hummed as she glanced at the garden before starting to walk again.

She stopped again when we were close to the library.

"Was this building always here?"

"His Majesty made it for you 3 years ago, Princess. It's your private library."

The two guards who stood at the doors stiffened as they saw Ara and us approaching.