53. I'm Sorry.

Hello everyone,

Surprised to see me here? Well, it's for a request, especially to the Kitties!

Don't use cuss words or death threats for Lucas in and after this chapter.

***

AMARA POV.

I saw Dad and Athy open their eyes and I smiled at them.

"You're finally up, Dad, Athy." I spoke and the two smiled with tears in their eyes.

"Ara..."

Since Dad and Athy were still feeling the effects of their souls being out of their body for so long they were in bed with me sitting near them.

"I really didn't expect for both of you to come but, I guess that can't be helped." I said as I sat with my legs crossed one over the other.

"Once I gather enough strength I'm beating you up Ara." Athy said and I smiled.

"Rest well for that first."

"I can do that in this state as well." Dad spoke and I looked at him.

These two had been suffering a lot since I lost my memories and Athelinda's personality took my place.

"I'm sorry for humiliating you like that, Dad and also, I'm sorry for trying to hurt you two." I said as I took Athy's hand in mine.

"I had thought of going back right away when Athelinda did that but then I waited for a bit. I saw her whole life memories before I thought she could do a proper job and she even did. It would have been impossible for me to defeat a demon but with her knowledge she was capable of doing that. I was kind of impressed with her."

"It was you." Athy said and I laughed.

"Honey, let her take some credit for her own strength."

"Still, I was kind of sad to see her treating you two like that, with time she did start to get better but, I guess. You were still waiting for my old self." I said and Dad sat up.

"Why did you make a deal with that demon?"

"Can we leave that please?" I asked as I recalled Mom nearly chewed me out about it.

"Mom has already scolded me a lot for being too reckless." I sighed, "well, she was upset with me over a lot of things."

I could still recall her scolding me nonstop for being too reckless and trying to do everything on my own by not even uttering a word to Dad or Athy about it.

"What did Mom say?" Athy asked as she sat up too.

"She said that we should voice everything that we're thinking." I said.

"What you did really hurt me." Athy said and I looked at her.

"You hid the fact that you risked your life and took the black mana, you should have told me about it earlier." Dad said.

"I was sad when you nearly died while saving me. I was sad when you suddenly woke up and said who the fuck are you?!" I sighed at that.

"I was sad when you didn't recall me and treated me indifferently. You even made Daddy and I kneel before you!"

I looked at the two of them, "... You are free to resent and curse at me all you want. I know I deserve it."

"That's not it!" Athy shouted as she grabbed the front of my shirt making my eyes go wide.