34. This Is My Ara!

ATHANASIA POV

I was happy to see Ara and Dad dance once again, they were perfectly graceful and it also seemed like Ara was enjoying it. I could see her smiling and laughing as she danced with him.

Just as the dance ended and the two bowed before each other, the hall was filled with the lapliea flowers making everyone gasp and I looked at Ara who smiled.

She... She did that, did she remember? No, wait, even if she didn't she's still Ara and Ara loved doing this.

The dance ended and Ara looked at me, I grinned at her and she smiled.

"There's one more person I wish to dance with." She announced and Dad and the other nobles looked at each other whispering.

Who was she talking about? Was there a nobleman that caught her eye?

I wondered who it was as I looked through the crowd and only one person who seemed befitting stood out. Ijekiel Alpheus, the male lead.

Did Ara see him?

I didn't even notice but I heard people gasp and then saw Ara standing in front of me.

She bowed slightly with one hand at her back and another stretched to me.

"My lovely sister, may I have this dance with you?"

I blushed as she said that, was she serious? Two girls dancing? I mean, won't everyone laugh?

"If anyone laughs, I'll make them swallow their teeth." She spoke and I couldn't help but stare at her.

Did she really just said that out loud? The people who managed to listen to her gasped and she looked at me with a smile.

"Come on." She said and I smiled before placing my hand in hers.

She led me to the dance floor and I could see Dad sitting on his throne with a satisfied expression. He'd been carrying a sad expression even on his birthday but now he seemed happy.

Ara gently placed her arm around me, as she took the lead with the man's steps.

When did she learn how to dance like this?

"I was usually asked by women in my time to dance with them. Glad I had some experience." She spoke as if she read my mind and I giggled slightly as she gently twirled me around.

For some reason my body felt really light as if I was just a feather.