66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.

I was in my office with Lucas sitting in front of me, he was in his young boyish form with short hair and dressed in a dapper outfit.

I was avoiding looking at him as he was starting to look annoyed

"So, when are you going to stop being so busy?" He asked.

"I'll tell you once I find the answer myself." I said as I continued writing.

Why couldn't these guys invent a computer?! It was so tedious to keep writing everything with hand.

"Can't you just leave that kind of work to your subordinates so that you can relax a bit?" He asked, "Isn't that what you royals normally do?"

"Well, the work is all done by the officials, I just authorize them."

"I've watched you working since you were seven, you are resembling more to a raccoon these days, are you even sleeping?" He asked and I chuckled slightly.

"And you're growing more and more handsome each day." I said, "Your outfits have gotten flashier, is it to distract me?"

"... Well, do you like it?"

"Of course, I'm having a hard time focusing here." He smiled as he heard that.

After that, Lucas seemed to have taken it upon himself to become the diva, each day he got himself dressed up in outfits that made him shiny and with each outfit was his age.

Currently, he was in his near adult form.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure."

We were walking through the garden and I entwined my fingers with his, he smiled as he held my hand.

"It's been a long time since we'd gone out like this." He said and I hummed.

We walked in silent for a while before he sighed and looked at me.

"Are you so tired that you can't even speak?"

"It's nice to have a quiet walk with you like this." I said and he sighed, I noticed that he was continuously trying to tug at the ribbon that was tied over his neck.

"What's wrong?"

"It feels too tight over my throat, I'm about to just rip it off. How do you put up with wearing something like this everyday?" He spoke with a scowl on his handsome face.

I sighed as I held his hand before he could ruin it altogether.

"Stop, I'll just move it to your collar." I said as I undid the ribbon and felt his eyes on me.

"Here you go." I said and felt him getting closer.

"Lucas..." I spoke as he brought his hand and brushed his fingers over my cheek making a shiver run down my spine.