original trio

Halilintar's pov

I'm the oldest so I will protect my younger siblings and take the burden.I will make sure that they live their lifes to the fullest without any regret and worries.I will take all of their burden and worries.It doesn't matter if I'm hurt as long as they are happy then so am I.I live for the smiles on their faces,not on mine.

Taufan pov

I'm the second oldest,but I'm not a very good older brother....Big brother Hali is the best big brother for us and Gempa is a good example for the others,while I'm only a carefree brother that doesn't worry about a thing and rely on my brothers.Sometime I wish I could be like Halilintar and Gempa,but they always tells me that I'm perfect just the way I am.I'm lucky to have brothers like them and I will do my best to help them!If I can't be a good example nor a good older brother then I atleast want to be able to make them happy!No sadness is allowed! >:)

Gempa pov

I'm the third oldest and also the mom of the family.They all call me 'mama gem' or 'gemgem'.I wasn't comfortable with it at first,but I eventuelly got used to it.I love my brothers and I will do my best to protect them and lead them to the right path.They always tells me that I'm too mature for the third oldest and tries to make me childish again.Especially big brother Hali,he feels guilty that I'm so mature,because I started to get mature when I helped him take care of the others,but I don't mind it at all nor do I blame him for it.I don't want to see big brother Hali carry all of our burden on his own,so I will help him as much as I can.We are a family,so we should help each other.