uncontrollable...

There are hundreds of way to make Blaze mad, but only a few to trigger his rage.

The moment he is in rage, no one, and absoluty no one can control him...get out of his way before he leash out on you if you want to survive. He is just like a flame that got lots of fuel at the same time. It's dangerous, unapproachable and uncontrollable...

But did you know that there is someone that can trigger his rage without ending up dead?

You guessed it! It's his twin brother Ice. The cold hearted yet beloved brother of the flame himself.

If Blaze is dangerous...then Ice is pure evil.

Blaze got mad at you, but you don't know why? It's Ice's schemes.

Either you get along with both or none of them. Make one of them your enemy and the other would come at you, ready to destroy/kill everyone and everything that hurt/bother their other half.

Try to seperate them? Good luck.

Why do you think do they stick together despite being opposites? By liking each other? Understanding each other? No, not that. They could be fighting each other, yelling at each other, insulting each other, but none of them would leave their other half.

They are bounded for eternity.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Just an AU that popped up in my head. 😃