childhood memories

Just some moments of the Elemental whem they were small :>
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Huaaa!!Ice fwoze mr.Chicken!!"Blaze cried while clinging on to Halilintar.

"There,there,don't cry."Halilintar patted his head,trying to calm him down,bit to no avail.

"Mm.."Ice also began to cry and cling on to Halilintar.

"E-eh,not you too.."Halilintar mumbled.

He tried his best to calm them down,but they only cling to him even more.

"Gem,help.."Halilintar pleaded.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Bwaze!!"Solar yelled while chasing him.

"Hehe,catch me if ywou can!"Blaze stuck out his tounge and ran away.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Bwig bwother Hali.."Thorn said with tears in his eyes as he opened Halilintar's door with Solar next to him.

Suddenly a loud thundering noise was heard and the two of them ran towards their older brother and hugged them tightly.

"Huaa!!"Thorn burried his face on Halilintar's leg.

"S-scawy.."Solar said while sobbing and tightly gripping Halilintar's leg.

Halilintar calmed them down and they slept together in his room.
--------------------------------------------------------------
They were happily playing in the park,when trio troublemaker annoyed Solar,making him chase them.

Suddenly they bumped into Gempa,making the ice cream that he was holding to fall.

"Ah- I'm sowwy Gemgem."Blaze apologized.

"It's okay.."Gempa said, but there was tears in his eyes.

"E-eh,Gemgem don't cry..!"Taufan said and hugged him to calm him down.

"We made big bwother Gemgem sad..?"Thorn said and also began to cry.

Solar also began to cry after seeing his twin cry and Blaze slowly began to cry too.

"W-wait- don't cry..!"Taufan tried to calm them down,but only Gempa calmed down.

After a while he gave up and also began to cry. "Hic, big brother Hali.."He said while looking at Halilintar.

Halilintar who just came back from buying snacks for them while carrying a four year old Ice,looked at the sight in front of him in disbelief.

"Come here.."Halilintar opened his arms and all of them ran to him,clinging on to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Why did you hit them?"Halilintar asked.

"They made fun of Icy."Blaze said while Ice nodded.

"Good job."Halilintar patted them and took them home,ignoring the yelling adult behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Hatschi!"Blaze sneezed and fire appeared around him. "Fiwe!"He giggled and summoned even more fire.

Ice that was next to him woke up from his nap after feeling the heat and hit his twin brother.

"Owie! Icy mean!"Blaze pouted.

"Laze bad!"Ice also pouted.

Without knowing they activated their power,making the room keep changing from being in fire and frozed.

The two of them turned their back at each other and crossed their arms, but after a while Blaze cried and cling on to Ice and Ice happily hugged his twin.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Taufan!"A worried mom shouted,afraid that his son might fall.

Taufan accidentally used his power making him stuck on a three.

He was happy at first,but then he started to cry,wanting to go back down.

(He is two year old here)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Info:they are not in the same age at every scenario. They are around 2-9 year old.