new AU

I don't have any scenarious right now :"),but I got a new AU 😃

I might make this a story,but I'm not sure.  :^
--------------------------------------------------------------

???:Who is the delemore family that everyone keep talking about?

???:You don't know the delamore family!?

???:"No?Why are you reacting that way?It's not like they are a big deal or something"

???:"Not a big deal!?Have you even learned anything at school!?The delamore family is a powerful family that have been serving the government for generation!"

???:"They can't be that strong"

???:"You're the dumbest person that I have ever known.Let me introduce the delamore family to you.

Amato delamore,the current head of the family.He has participate in various of wars and is known for being a war hero.

His son,Boboiboy delamore.A kind and humble soul,but he is dangerous.He has seven loyal servants that are willing to do anything for him.

The bodyguard,quiet and stern,nothing can go past his watch.He is always on guard.

The 'joker',funny and cheerful,yet dangerous and evil.You will never know if he planed to harm you,his faceade is impossible to read.

The butler,also known as the 'gentle' leader.Friendly at first,evil as time passes by.Everything that he does is planned.You think that he is your friend?He is actually playing with you.

The mad dog,just like his name he is full of madness.No one exept his master can control him,get on his bad side and your dead.Your chance of surviving is only by getting his master's mercy.

The assasin,the most sneaky one among them.He is everywhere and nowhere.He has eyes and ears everywhere,nothing get inside the house without him knowing.

The gardner,also known as the pshycopath.Mess with him and you will end up with an awful death.

The spy,the cunning one among them.He can sneak into any gatherings without notice and even betray you without you even knowing.

Together they are the seven loyal servant of the delomore household.If you want to hurt the young master,then you have to go through them first.