TAPOPs acedemy

Tapops is a well known organisation and many wish to be a part of it.

Many tried, and many failed.

Their expectations are high for a good reason. They don't want anyone to die fulfilling their work, so of course only the best of the best may join them.

For everyone that one to join, an academy is specially made for all contestants.

Everyone are free to back out whenever they want and try again as much as they want.

A certain boy has finally been able to pass the acedemy's examination and is now a new cadet in Tapops after failing so many times.

But of course it couldn't be that easy. You can still be kicked out if you turn out to be incompetent and will have to start over from the very beginning. There are no exception.

Which is why he has to work together with his assigned team and finish their missions with excellent.

However..

"Did you steal my book!?"

"I didn't!"

"Why are you so rude to everyone!?"

"I wouldn't have if you're not so annoying"

"G-guys..?"

"Ugh, so annoying"

The boy sighed, head aching as fear struck him. He can't be kicked out now. Not after everything he had done to even get accepted as a cadet. And... he just can't.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Even more new ideas! How great is that.. *look at my notebooks* so great..

I like this AU nonetheless XD