The broken king

A land so beautiful and peaceful, its people having a heart as beautiful as their land.

Lantarus, the strongest and most respected empire in the whole world. No one dared to challenge them, knowing the consequences.

Smiles everywhere across the empire, evil an unfamiliar word, only kindness and receptive people living there.

The perfect empire.

Just like their people, the rulers are just as kind as them. If even, kinder than them. Many call them 'angels', forgiving sins and seeing the best in every being.

It was truly a country of bliss. Was.

Now the country turned into its opposite. Wonderful scenary replaced with dead forest, an eerie aura lurking in each corner. Gone was the kind people, fled and scattered all over the world.

"Don't go there! Y-you'll regret it..!" A past resident had said, voice shaking with fear and eyes showed nothing but horror as they relieved that day in their head.

A tragedy.

The fall of the country.

Evil rising in a kind heart.

And gone was everything that used to be nice.

Everyone knew it. The place that used to be a safe place for everyone is now a dangerous place that would guarantee your dead by simply setting foot in it.

It was all caused by the new king. A coronation was held for him, everyone cheered. But then.. he went rampage.

Everything died. People told to leave and those killed who were late. There was no mercy.

The kind prince turned into a coldhearted king.

But no one knew the truth. The reason why the young prince had gone rampage.

A person once used to smile so often, now only know how to frown.

A kind heart shattered into pieces. Now locked behind strong walls, protecting its remaining pieces.

A prince swore to see the bright side, now blinded by darkness.

A kind prince. Then...

A broken king.

--------------------------------------------------------------
And there's the fifth story idea..

I haven't even updated my stories, but I already got new stories ;-;

Dang it-