happy birthday!

For some reason everyone have been avoiding him, heck! Even his elementals did!

"Did I maybe do something wrong?"Boboiboy asked himself as he opened the door.

"Happy birthday!!"Everyone, including his parents shouted as they stood around a nicely decorated table with a big cake on it.

It was his birthday! He was so busy this past days that he completely forgot about it!

"Mom! Dad!"Boboiboy ran up to them, hugging them tight.

"Happy birthday sweetheart,"His mom embraced him in a warm and loving hug.

"Can’t miss our son's birthday now, can we?"Amato grinned.

"You forgot it didn't you?"Fang asked once Boboiboy had his family reunion and shook his head disapprovingly when his friend nodded. "This is why overworking is bad."

"Because I forgot my birthday?"Boboiboy asked.

He rolled his eyes. "If that would only be the case. You forget everything! Even eating!"His friends, family and elementals all nodded in agreement.

"I'm trying.."Boboiboy sighed. They have a point, but he was having a hard time saying no to people and end up overworking himself instead.

"But that's beside the point,"Taufan started.

"Now time for party!!"Blaze ended.

And so, the birthday party started and of course two certain friends of his played a prank on him which ended with him habing cakes all over his face.

"Got'cha!"Gopal and Fang high fived.

The birthday boy simply shook his head while smiling before going to the bathroom to clean his face.

Once he returned, his eyes travelled across the room. All of his loved ones were here, happy smiles on their faces and laughters filling the room.

His lips moved into a smile, shining with so much joy he could fill the whole world with it.

Seeing his loved ones happy and together was the best present he could ever wish for.

What a wonderful birthday.