a blinded angel

(The same AU as 'I'm scared')

Sopan pov

There are kind and bad people, some that hides their true nature or oblivious about their actions.

Gentar, my dear friend, is part of the ones oblivious to their actions. Not in the way that he doesn't realize his mistake, but that he doesn't see how kind he truly is.

Not once has he ever hurt me, not even the slightest. In fact, he is the one that always supported and cheered me up whenever I needed him. The one who stayed by my side even after seeing my true self.

A truly kind person.

I may not know him that long, but his actions is enough to show me what kind of person he really is.

A sweet angel, ready to do anything for their loved ones. Yet he himself is blinded by cruel words, believing that his pure heart was filled with evil.

Even when he was struggling himself, he would still priotize other people before him. People's smiles is what makes him happy, and their sorrow which weakened his heart.

Sometimes I wonder how he never even considered that he could be a good person.

And when I finally knew the reason.. I feel sick to my stomach.

How can they blame an innocent child for something that is clearly not their fault? How can they hurt them so bad that they hate themself? How can they make him believe that he is evil by nature and needed to be 'fixed'?

The moment I heard it was the moment I doubted humanity.

He was a child. A little child who wanted to be loved. Yet they crushed his little heart. Crushed it until nothing was left of it, replaced by a void that he can't fix as he was never taught how to express his feelings.

His feelings was none existence while theirs were priority. His existence was fogotten, his kindness never appreciated, but his mistakes were always seen.

Such unfairness.

Now I understand. I feel bad, he doesn't deserve it. He needed to be protected, but they hurt him instead.

There was once a time that I thought my existence was the source of people's pain. I truly believed that I was to blamed. But he didn't.

Gentar was the one who opened my eyes, made me realize that I was indeed not at fault. I was simply manipulated to believe that I was. Not only did he open my eyes, but he also took away my pain and burden.

'An angel' he called me, but I think that he is the real angel. The sweetest and most honest one I've ever seen.

After everything that he had done for me, it is now my turn to return the favor.

I won't let anyone hurt him ever again and I will be there whenever he needs me. Never again will I let him see himself as a monster again, he will see himself through my eyes.

A kind angel deserving of love.

May it be 100th or 1000th times that I reassure him, I will still continue to reassure as much as he needs me to. He won't have to blame himself anymore. I will teach him everything he needs to be happy.

Afterall, what kind of brother would I be if I let my little chaos sad?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Little explanation to this AU:
The two of them have a siblings relationship even though they are not bloodrelated. This timeline is about a few months after they met each other. It didn't take them long to get close as they were the perfect match for each other.