A new Generation

Once upon a time, there lived eight mighty warriors who protected our galaxy. One was the leader and the rest his loyal companions.

They brought peace into our world. Risked their life for us. Statues, paintings and songs were made to honor them.

But then.. a tragedy happened. Their leader fell, in rage they almost destroyed the galaxy that they had protected with their life.

Ever since then, no one had ever seen them again, scattered all over the galaxy.

Rumors says that they had gotten into a fight and seperated themselves. It was also said that they had each taken in a disciple to finish the unfinished argument.

However, no one really knew the truth. How could they? They weren't there. Everyone that was had died. No witness left.

And now, a new war had begun. People are killed, citizen living in fear and heroes needed.

Now, all hope was a bunch of teenagers that didn't even knew anything. Forced to fight as they themselves knew that they are the disciple of the honorable warriors and most likely the only one able to wield a power strong enough to defeat the enemy.

But there's a problem: They don't know each other.

How are they supposed to find each other? Can they even trust them? Will the others even want to fight?

--------------------------------------------------------
With a bunch of teenagers is not meant with Boel, but made up characters related to them.

Somtimes having too much ideas is a curse- ;-;