Karma is so sweet

Solar pov:

I was happy when Taufan finally ended his friendship with his so called 'best friend'.

They were nowhere close to being a friend. They are rude, mean and only care about themself.

That's not a friend.

A true friend would be there for you whenever you need them, not ignore your feelings and worry. They would also never leave you out like they did.

I can't even count the amount of time I just want to ruin their life for treating Taufan so badly..

As soon as I heard the news about the end of their friendship, I couldn't wait to destroy them! But sadly I had to wait, cause Taufan still cared about them..

He is too nice for this world.

However, I realize that I didn't even have to ruin their life. They are ruining it by themself already.

Oh, the irony.

The moment Taufan ended his friendship with them, they only had two more close friends. But their close friends weren't like Taufan.

Taufan would watch shows, hear music and play games that he doesn't even like, just so that his friends could talk to him about it. Even if he didn't know it, he would gladly listen to them and act like they know a thing. He would do anything for his friends.

Their close friends however, wasn't the same. They are indeed true friends, but apparently they aren't enough for them.

It's so obvious by how they approached Taufan, just so that they could talk about their interest to him and expect him to listen to it, despite not being friends.

I fucking hate them.

Of course as a brother, I had to give Taufan a reality check, so that he knows the boundries between being a classmate and a friend.

Luckily he listened and now he only did that, what a classmate would do. Not being mean or rude to them, help them, but not overdo it like the level of a friend would do.

And the best thing about it? They are trying so hard to replace Taufan!

Karma is so much sweeter than honey.

I have been watching them for the past days, and saw how hard they were trying to replace Taufan or get close to Taufan again, just to bother him with their own need.

Fucking pathetic.

Letting Taufan go was the worst decision they have ever made.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"When you break someone's heart or hurt them, but they still wish you for the best, you have lost the best."~ Solar

I got that quote from Tiktok :>