povs:different AU

Halilintar:

"It's okay...you can hate me all you want,but I will love you nonetheless.I rather be the villian in your story than have you hate the person that you loved most"

"I can take all of the pain in the world if it means that you will have a smile on your face"

"I'm a bad brother...I never meant to hurt you,but yet I still did...I wish that I could change myself to be a better brother,but I really don't know how..."

Taufan:

"I'm sorry!I'm sorry...I loved you and I still do...I regret everything,please forgive me..."

"I couldn't have wished for a better brother than you.I will definitely repay you!"

"I hate you!What did I do to be treated like this?Do you dislike me that much?You're not even trying to hide it..."

Gempa:

"I don't deserve your forgiveness...I should've been on your side,but I wasn't and I regret it..."

"I'm forever grateful for everything that you have given up just to give us a happy life.You would deny it,but I will repay you even if you won't accept it"

"Did I do something wrong..?Am I bothering you...?If so then please forgive me..."

Blaze:

"Why didn't you tell us!?Why...why didn't you...?Why did you do that?Why did you forgive me?How can you love me after everything that I have done?"

"When I'm older,I want to be just like you!You're the best brother ever!No- that is an understatement!"

"I miss you...I understand why you did it,but it still hurt...I loved you like a brother,how am I supposed to live like this...?"

Ice:

"I loved you...then I hated you...now I regret everything....if I could turn back time,then I will do everything differently..."

"If angels truly exist,then you would be one.There is nothing in this world that can prove me otherwise"

"You fixed me,but the world broke you...I will fix you even if that's the last thing that I do!"

Thorn:

"I'm the worst!I knew it...I knew it,but I still didn't believe it...I should've stayed on your side...I should've loved you...I have no right to resent you but I did...and I wish that I never did.You didn't deserve it...you just wanted to protect us..."

"You're the best brother in the whole world!I love you to the moon and back!When I get rich later then I will definitely give you everything that you want!"

"Smile for me okay?I love you a lot!"~sunflower

Solar:

"I used to think that I know everything,but now I'm not sure anymore...why?why did you do it...?Why didn't you tell me the truth...?"

"I'm forever grateful for everything that you have done for us and even if I don't show it,I do love you and nothing can change it"

"How ironic..."~sunflower

--------------------------------------------------------------
I sorry that it's boring,my motivation is decreasing :")

School have just started for me,so I might not be able to update as much.

Little tiny spoiler for sunflower reader ;)